No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach looks better...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach looks better...

Watching 24/7 Freddie seems a lot healthier, less noticeable tremors, speaking better ... I don't know much about Parkinson's but I know its a degenerative disease that over time progressively worsens. Could it be new meds ? He really looks that much better like night and day.

I didn't see this. I'm sure hbo purposely chose not to show clips where he struggles more, but otherwise I didn't notice and major difference. If he is better, that is a good thing. As for the sht coming out of his mouth, wow, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How many times is he going to predict something and get it wrong? If Freddie Roach was a psychic hotline, he'd have no stars on yelp. Fact.

Comment

Yeah I did notice he was looking better...i would guess its new meds

Comment

I thought that myself last week.

Comment

I noticed the exact same thing

Comment

Freddie is amazing Still one of the premier trainers despite his debilitating sickness. Freedie never gives up

Comment

I have been noticing that. I'm between either A) HBO had been trying to hype it (they did that with Floyd's daddy's sickness as if it were terminal) or B) it legitimately was bad (and it did look really bad) and maybe he rested a bit or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                hmmmmm.......

do we now subject trainers to year-round olympic type dug tests?!?....

he he he he......just trying to preempt such line of trash....he he he he again

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                  Same thoughts here ... Has to be some new meds either way good for him though ... The way he was looking in the Margo or even Mosley fights I would've assumed he'd be I'm much worse shape then he is right now ... And as a matter of fact he actually looks better off... Very weird

Comment

Must be the new meds. Freddie Roach is good for boxing. Sometimes he might be a little bit arrogant, and loves to trash talk, but he's just promoting the fight. I saw him in person he's only 5'4" to 5'5". I am 6 feet tall. I thought he was at least 5'7".
                    Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 11-17-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X