No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach Plans To Feel Klitschko Out, Then Initiate a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach Plans To Feel Klitschko Out, Then Initiate a War

Polish heavyweight giant Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs) admits that he's got "nothing to lose" in a potential fall fight with WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs). Wach says a press conference is possible in the coming weeks in Hamburg.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he's going to feel Klitschko out..... This reminds me of the old Jackie Mason skit about when he was a boxer. He said "for the first two rounds we felt each other out....then i began to like it........"

And he has something to lose, his unbeaten record. Doesn't sound very original. What he proposes is exactly what all the other opponents have done, and they could never get untracked. If he'd said 2 rounds I'd agree, but 5....??

Comment

Wach so feel out a soft spot on the canvas to go to sleep on. This guy is slow, with limited skills and is going to get destroyed if Wlad doesn't play it safe all night.

Comment

so what if he's 27-0. deontay wilder is 24-0(24ko)& david rodriguez is 36-0(34ko)but neither of them is ready for a klitschko. what makes wach any different? he has wins over tye fields, jason gavern & kevin mcbride which are nothing more then decent journeymen. he has fought nobody in the top 50 & is a protected fighter. yes he is a fresh face to look at but he is going to get beat up. i understand contenders are not lining up to fight wladimir but other then wach's size this is a mismatch. klitschko by destruction...

Comment

Watch it because Wach is big and can punch, otherwise limited. But he will fall hard like TIMBERRRRRR.

Wlad should fight Haye, Povetkin, Helenius, Fury next year

Comment

Wach Plans To Feel Klitschko Up, Then Initiate Coitus.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Wach Plans To Feel Klitschko Up, Then Initiate Coitus.
              Wlad may be getting use to this kind of action. After all Haye has already polished Wlad's knob.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Wach so feel out a soft spot on the canvas to go to sleep on. This guy is slow, with limited skills and is going to get destroyed if Wlad doesn't play it safe all night.
                I've only seen Wach fight once but man is he slow. I just can't see him presenting an offensive risk to Wlad. Absent that, he's doomed. Eventually, Wlad will stop jabbing and drop the hammer on him.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  Watch it because Wach is big and can punch, otherwise limited. But he will fall hard like TIMBERRRRRR.

Wlad should fight Haye, Povetkin, Helenius, Fury next year
                  Wach will be an easy target for Wlad and hopefully we get a highlight reel KO. The Tony Thompson and Mormeck KOs were uneventful to me - I want to see Wlad ko someone in George Foreman style...

Comment

Working...
                  X