Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Povetkin gotten his chance against the Klitschkos yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Povetkin gotten his chance against the Klitschkos yet?

He's obviously the best heavyweight next to them, and the klitschkos are still fighting people I never heard of.

His team has said a few times he isn't yet ready.
    He'd rather face your 45yr old Rahman & Boswells than take his beating at the hands of the Klitschkos like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      His team has said a few times he isn't yet ready.
      He'd rather face your 45yr old Rahman & Boswells than take his beating at the hands of the Klitschkos like a man.
      Who's he gonna get ready against lol? I mean there's nobody else on the klitschko's level.

Comment

What's the point?? All he'll do is eat jabs & straight right hands until he crumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          What's the point?? All he'll do is eat jabs & straight right hands until he crumbles.
          What's the point of the klitschkos fighting anybody then? If Povetkin is the best contender.

Comment

Povetkin has turned them down over and over and over. He wants NONE of the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Povetkin has turned them down over and over and over. He wants NONE of the Klitschkos.
              my bad, I don't follow the heavyweight negotiations, I just watch the fights. Thanks for the clearup.

Comment

Not only turned them down; Povetkin has cancelled two scheduled fights against Wladimir. He was the mandatory to Wlad, but was stripped of his ranking due to being the #1 contender but ducking Klitschko

First he cancelled he said he was injured. The second time he pulled every excuse; we need OSDT, I only want to fight in Russia, ect. before he relented and revealed he'd rather not fight Klitscho period.

Dude is a clown, and he lost to Marco Huck.

Comment

Didn't he no show a press conference Gamboa style the first time he and Wlad had an agreement to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Yes, please quit blaming Klitschko when he has been asking Povetkin to fight for years now. You need to ask why Povetkin keeps refusing to fight Wladimir. The fight is there for him any time he wants it.

Comment

Working...
                    X