No announcement yet.

Mosley vs berto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley vs berto....

If Mosley wins big against pauly...should this fight happen??? And who u got if it happens??? I was guna go Mosley last time...and will again if he wins big over pauly

who ever uses the most roids will win.....

Comment

Battle of the roid wars.

Comment

After his last poor showing, I'm not sure Berto could even beat current Mosley.

Comment

lol no. Mosley should not be fighting any more.

Comment

battle of the roids.

See who got the better hook up.

Comment

I might be mistaken, but wasn't this fight in the works in the beginning of 2010? The Haitian disaster happened or something?

I would have liked to have seen it back then.

Now, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                After his last poor showing, I'm not sure Berto could even beat current Mosley.
                Berto could NEVER beat Shane...NEVER!!!...he was gonna get KTFO by Shane in that fight they had signed...knowing what we know now, we can honestly say that Berto would've gotten iced if not for the earthquake...Floyd will be the first to tell you that Shane packs a punch...without the juice!!

Comment

Yeah I would like to still see this fight happen I got Mosley beating Berto and if Zab beats Garcia and that a big if. I would like to see Zab And Mosley Square off next f**k it at 147 like they were supposed to.

Comment

Berto beats Mosley. If this was 2010 I would give it to Mosley but that ship has sailed. Mosley cant pull the trigger anymore. Im sure he didnt plan his carreer would end this way. Thats what happens when you get divorced while on your last legs. Throw in those 20 somethings hes messing with Mosley could be fighting a few more years.

Comment

Working...
                    X