Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

segura just showed the blueprint for margarito to ko manny....brutally...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• segura just showed the blueprint for margarito to ko manny....brutally...

segura the aztec warrior with his relentless pressure and body shots broke down calderon...thats what margarito needs to do vs manny cunanan....walk him down....brake him down...then top it off with the liver shot aka the singsurat special...give manny a bad case of the memories....and a bad haircut helps too...

Segura just showed me that HE can beat Margarito w/o his loaded gloves.

Comment

Calderon has no power at all and has lost a step it was just a matter of time before he was beaten. Pac on the other hand is in his prime has blazing speed and will hit Margs with hard shots he cant even see. There is no comparison between these 2 fights

Comment

Unlike Calderon, Pacquiao can punch. Margarito won't be able to just walk in and eat shots as Segura was able to. It was only a matter of time that someone would get to Calderon, who is very old for his weight class and always lacked the size. Credit to Segura for being the man to end Calderon's streak, but I don't think he's anything special as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          segura the aztec warrior with his relentless pressure and body shots broke down calderon...thats what margarito needs to do vs manny cunanan....walk him down....brake him down...then top it off with the liver shot aka the singsurat special...give manny a bad case of the memories....and a bad haircut helps too...
          LOL this place is full of ******s. Calderon is one of the lightest punchers in boxing while Pac is one of the hardest punchers in boxing. Not only that Segura is a very hard puncher unlike Plasterboy without his wraps. So that means that Plasterboy is pretty much ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            Unlike Calderon, Pacquiao can punch. Margarito won't be able to just walk in and eat shots as Segura was able to. It was only a matter of time that someone would get to Calderon, who is very old for his weight class and always lacked the size. Credit to Segura for being the man to end Calderon's streak, but I don't think he's anything special as a fighter.
            Thats how I've always felt about Calderon.

Comment

How can you compare 2 completely different fighters?

Comment

lol this thread is ridiculous as much as I love Calderon hes no Manny Pacquaio any1 with two working eyes can see that

Comment

Margarito is coming for that ass (pause).

David and Goliath, except in the real world, Goliath wins by fatality.

War Winchell's!

Comment

Calderon fights nothing like Pacquiao.

What a ******ed statement

Comment

Working...
                    X