Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if EA Sports came out with a new boxing game what would you add or take out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if EA Sports came out with a new boxing game what would you add or take out?

I would add more fighters to the new game like around 80 some legends some current fighters. I would have TR vs GBP fighters fight each other. I would take out the ESPN crew and put in the HBO crew or the Showtime crew it would depend on what t.v network bought the fight.

They definitely need more fighters,also putting fighters in at there prime weight would be great i hated using light heavyweight roy jones jr although my prayers were answered with DLC but none the less middleweight roy jones should be there from the start,the game needs more recent fighters from release day MAYWEATHER CANELO KAHN MAIDANA RIOS BERTO JMM GUZMAN MARGARITO were all missing from the last game,leaving out gatti and mickey ward for me was so frustrating,they could concentrate on todays active fighters then bring DLC in the form of CHAMPIONS PACK DLC 90s 80s 70s 60s 50s significant fighters at that time,adding TR and GBP would be awesome also getting HBO commentery woulb be a big deal.id like to see the champion mode changed so you can create your own fighter i enjoyed playing andre but it would be cool creating your own character which brings me to boxer apparel this MUST change the selection of gear is awful i want tassles on my boxing shoes also cleto reyes gloves would be nice,adding a shorts creation screen would be great i think more accessories for shorts is needed.punch impact sounds need adjusting when you counter in FN champion it sounds like a grenade just went off in the ring,also the fighter sounds need adjusting it would be cool if your opponent made a grunt when hit flush,giving you options in creation screen so your fighters voice can be changed some fighters release air when attacking others scream that option would be cool,theres so many ways they could improve the game i just wish they would get there game face on for the next title really go down the road of the purist try implement a real boxing passion into it try capture the beauty of the sport and life style.Or EA could just hire us to come work on the game

Comment

I would like to see all of the different trainers added, each with specific training games that affect your boxer in a certain way.

So for example if you pick to be trained by Freddie Roach your fighter's offense would get good but your defense would suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I would like to see all of the different trainers added, each with specific training games that affect your boxer in a certain way.

So for example if you pick to be trained by Freddie Roach your fighter's offense would get good but your defense would suffer.
        Lol excellent idea i want that fruit cake in my corner who john ruiz had screaming at him HES TAKING YOUR F/ING TITLE AWAY FROM YOU

Comment

who wants to play as

peter manfredo jr.
          sergio mora
          jesse james leija
          billy dib
          joe calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            who wants to play as

peter manfredo jr.
            sergio mora
            jesse james leija
            billy dib
            joe calzaghe

its important calzaghe is in the game so i can destroy him with jones jr

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
              its important calzaghe is in the game so i can destroy him with jones jr
              you make a very good point. i actually edited joe's stats reducing his power to 0 and occasionally picking mike tyson to punish him.

Comment

I'd edit the Legacy mode, once you become HW champ you keep on fighting the same 5 guys over and over, the events are a waste of time for you popularity is already 100.

I'd definitely work on a more entertaining, realistic legacy mode.
                Maybe interviews, hype up some fight, some new boxer rising the ranks.

And definitely more gear customization

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                  I'd edit the Legacy mode, once you become HW champ you keep on fighting the same 5 guys over and over, the events are a waste of time for you popularity is already 100.

I'd definitely work on a more entertaining, realistic legacy mode.
                  Maybe interviews, hype up some fight, some new boxer rising the ranks.

And definitely more gear customization
                  I agree with you legacy is pretty lame after you complete it once or twice.moving up one division is abit anoying,id like to start at feather and have the option to grow and move threw different weight divisions maybe limit it to middleweight for max growth if you start at featherweight,and if your career starts at middleweight shouldnt getting the heavyweight belt be an option further down your legacy career,what i hate most about legacy is some of the license fighters can retire before you get to fight them i was moving up to middleweight after unifying the welterweight belts when the year ended hagler and monzan retired! its happened with other fighters in other divisions i find it very frustrating.

Comment

There should be a vacation mode, where your fighter fights once a year then goes on vacation. You should also be able to fight your way to the top by hand picking your opponents. Gift decisions, biased annouce team, be able to use drugs. I dunno I'd like to keep the game as real as possible.

Seriously though, you should be able to customize create-a-boxers' records, and existing boxers records should be updated as they fight.

I also think they should have a set roster of boxers that should come with the game, but they should have a large database of boxers you can download individual boxers, based on who you like, what divisions you follow or whatever.

Overall, they need to make the actual fighting more realistic, inside fighting...the computer shouldn't be able to run away and clinch so easily when stunned. Body punches need to do more damage.

There should also be a promoter mode...

Comment

Working...
                    X