Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9's Wife Responds To 'No Talent' Jab From Christy Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9's Wife Responds To 'No Talent' Jab From Christy Spinks

In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, Christy Spinks, the wife of former two division champion Cory Spinks, revealed that her husband is hanging up the gloves. Spinks (39-8, 11KOs) lost a twelve round decision to Carlos Molina this past Friday in Chicago. Spinks has gone 3-5 in his last eight fights, including two TKO defeats to current IBF champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage.

[Click Here To Read More]

K9s wife keepin it real , while SPINKs lady talkin trash

Comment

Didn't he decapitate your husband twice?

Comment

Love it when Boxers or in this case a Boxers wife talks crap after they lost. Your husband lost fair and square move on. Plus he has to have talent to even get a shot at the title let alone win it.

Comment

Loud mouth bit.ch gets owned by the classy Mrs Bundrage. Ouch!

Comment

spinks' wife is right. not only is k9 one of the worst fighters in history to call himself world champion, but spinks in his prime would have made easy work of him. ppl seem to forget spinks was a really good fighter in his prime eevn though now hes washed up and should have retired a long time ago. spinks' wife is on the money, when a fighter who was once as good as spinks loses to someone like bundrage, you know its over with.

shes not really talking trash as much as shes just pointing out obvious facts. i m ean i understand k9s wife gotta have his back but everyone else has to know spinks at his best would have toyed with him.

btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.

Comment

Silence these hoes please. The last thing we need is a trashy Boxing Wives show, or some other gutterbutt garbage stemming from this.
              Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                spinks' wife is right. not only is k9 one of the worst fighters in history to call himself world champion, but spinks in his prime would have made easy work of him. ppl seem to forget spinks was a really good fighter in his prime eevn though now hes washed up and should have retired a long time ago. spinks' wife is on the money, when a fighter who was once as good as spinks loses to someone like bundrage, you know its over with.

shes not really talking trash as much as shes just pointing out obvious facts. i m ean i understand k9s wife gotta have his back but everyone else has to know spinks at his best would have toyed with him.

btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.
                I rather be the worst world champion then the worst boxer. The dude might not be the greatest but deserves some respect based on what he has done.

Comment

she really meant to say this

"You should keep your ho on a leash. Hey, *****es be runnin' wild, man"

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-03-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

I wonder how Spinks feels about losing to the worst champion twice

Comment

Working...
                    X