No announcement yet.

Is Cotto subsceptible to body shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cotto subsceptible to body shots?

Rewatching the Gomez fight, I've noticed Cotto take some clean body shots by Gomez but wasn't effected by them due to Gomez's lack of power. Now imagine those same body shots being landed by Margarito? I think if Cotto is going to have trouble taking a punch with Margarito, it'll be body shots. I'm actually shocked to see how defenseless Cotto can be at body shots when they are targetted at him. Against Gomez, he didn't have to worry, but someone that'll constantly be banging at his body with power, I think it might be trouble.

im not so sure. i just cant wait till the 26th

Comment

Absolutely he is, he keeps a high guard for the most part picking off shots

Comment

He can get hit to the body, Mosley managed to get to him there a few times and Cotto didn't like those shots.

Comment

He is open there for sure, But in the gomez fight he was open ALOT because he KNEW gomez couldnt hurt him, usualy he does a bit better than that

Comment

Uppercuts and body shots are Cotto's Kryptonite.

Both are Margarito's favorite punches.

Comment

Tony's a fierce body puncher, and I've always wondered whta Cotto would do wit a guy who could match his body attack. He could be hurt down there 4 sho. And if he hurts Tony at all, it'll be more to the body than the chin. Who's most effective downstairs could actually determine the fight.

Comment

Mosley landed some stiff body shots. Cotto is a short target though, and he crouches inside too. Margarito is going to leave himself exposed trading body punches because hes so much taller.
                Last edited by -Antonio-; 07-20-2008, 11:10 PM.

Comment

i just dont get it, why people are talking that margarito this and that, people, he is overrated !!!!!!! He is going to get his ugly ass knock the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                    Uppercuts and body shots are Cotto's Kryptonite.

Both are Margarito's favorite punches.
                    ok.

who the **** likes body shots?I've seen him take them from shane well,he aint fold like no cheap ass lawn chair.I'd say he can take them well.

Comment

Working...
                    X