Lesbians given equal birth rights in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbians given equal birth rights in UK

Lesbians given equal birth rights

Women in same-sex relationships can now register both their names on the birth certificate of a child conceived as a result of fertility treatment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8225158.stm

I think this is disgraceful. The liberal 'everybody is equal' mentality, the Labour government presently rules with, is not only destroying our country, but also the laws of genetics. A baby can only have two parents, one of which has to be a male. This ruling is utter stupidity and only benefits the selfish adults rather than the child. In my opinion to grow up healthy, a child needs both a mother and father. No matter how loving, caring, and secure a ****sexual partnership maybe, it is not a replacement for a loving, caring, and secure, hetrosexual partnership. Through this ruling, the Labour government is encouraging raising a child in an environment that will be detrimental to its mental wellbeing. For that, they should be ashamed.

This is not an attack against ****sexuals. I just believe that in the majority of cases, a child is better off with a mother and father. When you decide to live the ****sexual lifestyle, you give up your right to parent anymore children.
    Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 09-02-2009, 04:59 AM.

I just feel sorry for the children growing up with 2 parents of the same sex. It's wrong and an embarrassment, but obviously the parents never think of this before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Lesbians given equal birth rights

Women in same-sex relationships can now register both their names on the birth certificate of a child conceived as a result of fertility treatment.

I think this is disgraceful. The liberal 'everybody is equal' mentality, the Labour government presently rules with, is not only destroying our country, but also the laws of genetics. A baby can only have two parents, one of which has to be a male. This ruling is utter stupidity and only benefits the selfish adults rather than the child. In my opinion to grow up healthy, a child needs both a mother and father. No matter how loving, caring, and secure a ****sexual partnership maybe, it is not a replacement for a loving, caring, and secure, hetrosexual partnership. Through this ruling, the Labour government is encouraging raising a child in an environment that will be detrimental to its mental wellbeing. For that, they should be ashamed.

This is not an attack against ****sexuals. I just believe that in the majority of cases, a child is better off with a mother and father. When you decide to live the ****sexual lifestyle, you give up your right to parent anymore children.
      co-sign.

Comment

parents are usually embarrassing as it is but have two beefy dykes for parents would result in 10 years of bullying.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          I just feel sorry for the children growing up with 2 parents of the same sex. It's wrong and an embarrassment, but obviously the parents never think of this before hand.
          Of course they don't that's why they are selfish. If I was gay I would realise that bringing up a child in a ****sexual household isn't fair. If the child grows up seeing two men or women kissing and frolicing, it will start to believe that this is normal behaviour. A child should be able to make it's own mind up about ****sexuality, and not have it forced upon them from an early age.

Comment

Yeah the children are just gonna get bullied to oblivion...

Comment

I agree with Timba, this is an injustice to the children.

Comment

Danm, that **** just aint right. The UK has went PC mad, what ever next...

Comment

I agree w/ the top two posters.

Comment

It's about time Lebanese can vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X