• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• margarito EXPOSED - MAYWEATHER CAN SLEEP

FACTS:

he is no champ
    he's a one style fighter
    he's vulnerable to speed & technique easily
    CHEATING ASS MAW****A - DISCREDITS HIS WIN AGAINST COTTO IN A WAY WHETHER HE DID IT OR NOT - THE DOUBT'S STILL THERE

now mayweather has all the rights to say he doesn't wanna fight margarito, and i was one of those who said he was a coward. mayweather has everything mosley has and then some. mayweathers science would be too much for margarito. now on to cotto - mosley 2 instead ... and i'll be rooting for mosley... and im puerto rican but i dislike cotto.

The only reason Margarito got so far is his handwraps. Mayweather made a smart move not fighting a cheat

Comment

Mayweather should have fought him and exposed him. Instead we get a cheater exposing another cheater.

Comment

i know man. now you look back at the pictures of that fight and you wonder. it's not that i give a **** about who won or not, but its the damage that it causes to the sport we love. now when we watch fights we have to wonder about this and that, etc etc. credibility is really important when it comes to competitive events like this. it ruins the fun and boxers careers too. bums beating hard working chams by cheating (not sayiing bout cottos case but what might have happened with others and in the future).

TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT. glad it did and damn i was a supporter of margarito.

Comment

nice avatar....................

Comment

SSM is the man. He fought Marg and beat his ass. PBF shook his hand and told him to his face he'd fight him, then never did. **** PBF. He shouldn't even be mentioned alongside SSM.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              SSM is the man. He fought Marg and beat his ass. PBF shook his hand and told him to his face he'd fight him, then never did. **** PBF. He shouldn't even be mentioned alongside SSM.
              Mosley would handle Mayweather no doubt in my mind. But seriously there is a dark cloud over Mosley's head.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                lol, now floyd can sleep cuz the nightmares are over. marg is human oh and cotto too

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                  Mosley would handle Mayweather no doubt in my mind. But seriously there is a dark cloud over Mosley's head.

Thats Paul Williams shadow, not a cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                    lol, now floyd can sleep cuz the nightmares are over. marg is human oh and cotto too
                    juanma will be a legend....

would be interesting to see if he goes up in weight classes like pacquiao did. with the punching power he has he could do some damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X