No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola vs Stiverne Bout is Heading To December 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola vs Stiverne Bout is Heading To December 15th

According to the bout agreement issued by promoter Don King, the WBC's final eliminator between heavyweight contenders Chris Arreola (35-2, 30KOs) and Bermane Stiverne (22-1-1, 20KOs) will take place on December 15th in Venezuela.

[Click Here To Read More]

A Mexican-American is fighting a US-based Haitian-Canadian. Venezuela would've been about 27th on my list of 'ideal places to stage the fight', but maybe I'm overlooking something.

Comment

Why Venezuela though? Southern California,Texas,.Venezuela? lol.

Comment

December 15th

Khan on showtime
        Donaire/Arce on HBO

What channel got Stiverne/Arreola?

Comment

Originally posted by bobgyro
          who buys the tickets to see Aerrola and Stiverne???
          hugo chavez definitely has something to do with this, don king is a known supporter...

Comment

arreola will crush stiverne...

i can't see this fight going past 3 or 4 rounds. arreola will overwhelm him with his aggression & combination punching.

Comment

Only in America!
              Oh... not happening here?
              Venezuela? Really?

Only in Venezuela!

Comment

I could possibly see Epix picking this up...but it's even doubtful they will. I definitely would have picked a venue in California. It's not a main event fight in my opinion. Shoulda been on the Amir Khan undercard honestly.

Comment

this fight will more then likely be PPV on kingvision. the undercard will have several don king fighters on the card. maybe sam peter & a few others in his stable. his PPV are usually $24.99...

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
                    I could possibly see Epix picking this up...but it's even doubtful they will. I definitely would have picked a venue in California. It's not a main event fight in my opinion. Shoulda been on the Amir Khan undercard honestly.
                    of course it will be the main event. it's a WBC final eliminator for the WBC title...SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X