No announcement yet.

jeff mayweather "Floyd would KO Guerrero"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff mayweather "Floyd would KO Guerrero"

Im thinking that maybe Jeff is thinking a guerrero fight would be fought like a Hatton fight based on the Berto fight. Guerrero likes to switch it up though, so If he were to fight Floyd I dont think he would swarm him.

Comment

A man picked his undefeated nephew to win a fight. Wow crazy.

Comment

floyd would ko everybody according to any of these 3 stooges of boxing coaches...

Comment

Normally I would say who care what Jeff Mayweather says about Floyd, but he seems pretty on point in this video. Also he didn't say "Floyd would KO Guerrero," he said Floyd COULD do it, especially if he fights him like he fought Berto. That's a good assessment, I could definitely see him tiring himself out and eating a short left he didn't see like in the Casamayor fight.
          Last edited by Spiegelo; 01-28-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            Normally I would say who care what Jeff Mayweather says about Floyd, but he seems pretty on point in this video. And he said didn't say "Floyd would KO Guerrero," he said Floyd COULD do it, especially if he fights him like he fought Berto. That's a good assessment, I could definitely see him tiring himself out and eating a short left he didn't see like in the Casamayor fight.
            If Ghost fought FLoyd like he did with Berto, it's a wrap. He'd be gassed by the 4th Rd. and that's all she wrote from then on.

He'd be playing right into Floyd's hands. Besides, the ref for a Floyd fight wouldn't allow Ghost to pull as many dirty tactics as he did with Berto.
            Last edited by Scarcaztic; 01-28-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Jeff speaking the truth. I dont know if Floyd KO's him though unless its another 2 piece meal.

Comment

Sweet, why hasn't he announced that fight then?

Comment

The only way Floyd KOs Guerrero is if he sucker punches him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    floyd would ko everybody according to any of these 3 stooges of boxing coaches...
                    Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                    A man picked his undefeated nephew to win a fight. Wow crazy.
                    But the man being an astute world class trainer and coming from a great boxing family didnt make him think Floyd is great by what he knows and sees , its just because he is a Mayweather right , ah ok , no flies on you eh

Comment

Working...
                    X