No announcement yet.

Prime Thomas Hearns @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Thomas Hearns @147

What would happen if he was in the current Welterweight division?

*Boom boom smash*
    "Arghhhhhhhhh"
    "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!"
    *Referee raises Hearns hand*

I think Hearns would dominate the current welter division with his only serious trouble being Paquiao because he is a good pressure fighter. Hearns would be way to strong and fast for any of the other fighters including Mayweather IMO.

By the way you are a good poster, stick around.

Comment

he would whip everybody pretty easy to. with mayweather putting up the best fight but only on defense before landing an odd angled straight anf knocking him out. nobody else would put up a better fight and i dont think pac would even fight him unless bob forced him to because hearns would knock pac out in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

He would probably be the lineal champ,and guys like Mayweather and Pacquiao would have never moved past 140.

Comment

There isn't a single fighter from 147 to 160 that would stand a chance against Tommy Hearns. Not one.

Comment

Undefeated champ.

I see none of the current crop of Welter's beating Hearns.

Comment

Fighters in the middleweight division would be pissing their pants.

Comment

Well here's my 2 cents anyway,because it seems everyone realizes what's up!!Someone posted Pacman being the toughest fight,another posted Floyd,but I think both are too small & simply get beaten rather easily at the end of Hearns's power!!Surprisingly I'd say that Mosley would give him his toughest fight,because i think he is physically still the toughest & hardest puncher at 147!!

Comment

Originally posted by "Marvelous" View Post
                  *Boom boom smash*
                  "Arghhhhhhhhh"
                  "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!"
                  *Referee raises Hearns hand*

I think Hearns would dominate the current welter division with his only serious trouble being Paquiao because he is a good pressure fighter. Hearns would be way to strong and fast for any of the other fighters including Mayweather IMO.

By the way you are a good poster, stick around.
                  thanks man. You've had alot of interesting things to say as well. I'd liek to see you stick around despite the increase in trolling.

Comment

He would destroy them all,i cant see anybody having a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X