Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundrage-Mayorga Bout Heading To January 2012?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bundrage-Mayorga Bout Heading To January 2012?

BoxingScene.com spoke to former two-divison champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga shortly after Floyd Mayweather's fourth round knockout of Victor Ortiz, which took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be nice to do nothing to gain a shot for a world title. I guess that's what happens when you have King or Arum as your promoter.

Pawel Wolak said it best about K-9,"You're a champion and you're last fight wasn't even televised on HBO." He needs to fight Wolak on the Cotto-Margarito II undercard, instead of this fight.

Comment

Unlike other fighters like canelo and chavez mayorga comes from 1 of boxing best generation fighting the best k9 will be ktfo and mayorga will actually fight some1 and defend the title k9 had his shot to fight wolak on the biggest stage he coughed it up

Comment

Why does this guy K9 talk as if he's Money Pac or Money May? **** gets annoying hearing (reading) him speak.

Mayorga/K9 is something I can get behind if it'll lead to the following bouts:

Mayorga/K9 ---> Mayorga/Wolak ---> Winner/154 Titlist

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Unlike other fighters like canelo and chavez mayorga comes from 1 of boxing best generation fighting the best k9 will be ktfo and mayorga will actually fight some1 and defend the title k9 had his shot to fight wolak on the biggest stage he coughed it up
          even in a thread which has nothing to do with it you find a way to hate on mexican fighters

Comment

All fighters and potential be-fighters beware. Sign with Don King at your own discretion. You will be relegated to fight once a year. Bundrage is a champion and is averring about 1.5 fights a year... Absoloutely ridiculous!!!

Comment

C-BUND! im a fan. . . he's a real dude. . . i'd support the fight against mayorga - i think it would be an entertaining tear-up. . . id rather see him fight somebody a bit more legit, but i'd definitely support this fight - it's no gimme win for k-9 AT ALL.

Comment

So Mayorga has fought five times in the past five years, been KO'd in three of those fights, got KO'd in his last fight, and he's getting another title shot? And I thought Danny Green getting a title shot right after being smoked by Tarver was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                  So Mayorga has fought five times in the past five years, been KO'd in three of those fights, got KO'd in his last fight, and he's getting another title shot? And I thought Danny Green getting a title shot right after being smoked by Tarver was bad.
                  because he is ricardo mayorga! you gotta look at who the losses came to, though! it's not like he lost scrub fights. . . he was constantly thrown in position as the huge underdog. . . haha and he got HURT in his last fight. . LOL he hurt his hand after getting cracked upside his head, remember?

Comment

Yeah, I know he's gotten KO'd by good fighters, but I generally oppose somebody getting a title fight when he gets KO'd in the previous fight. IMO you should do something to earn a title shot, but I realize that is old-school thinking

Comment

Working...
                    X