No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: I Want To Show I'm Better in Froch's Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: I Want To Show I'm Better in Froch's Country

Carl Froch has promised "an unbelievable, fantastic, phenomenal, vicious, brutal, barbaric fight" when he clashes with old rival Mikkel Kessler on Saturday.

The pair meet in a hugely-anticipated world super-middleweight title rematch at the O2 Arena in London this weekend, three years after their epic scrap in Kessler's native Denmark when the home fighter won a unanimous decision.

This time around IBF champion Froch is in better form, having become a three-time world champion, while Kessler - who holds the lesser WBA 'regular' title - has endured a more turbulent time, retiring with an eye injury before returning to the ring with three fights.

The Nottingham man insists the rematch will be every bit as thrilling as their first fight.

"This will be one not to miss," he told Press Association Sport. "It's going to be an unbelievable, fantastic, phenomenal, vicious, brutal, barbaric fight and one I'm going to win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the win had everything to do with Denmark
    it was close, but Froch edged him
    Froch won't need biased judging to get a decision
    he'll bring more heat than Kessler and he'll be fueled by the crowd
    expecting a war where Froch wins with greater activity and better chin

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      the win had everything to do with Denmark
      it was close, but Froch edge him
      Have to disagree with u Jack. From my viewpoint Kessler stepped on the gas in the championship rounds to secure a close but correct decision. The one scorecard was a homer but the others had it right. I like them both but think Mikkel is going to get him again. Surprised Ward is so confident in Froch.

Comment

Its going to be a tremendous fight. Kessler always comes to fight and I see no reason why he cannot win.

WAR Kessler.

Comment

If Froch got robbed in Denmark, than Dirrell absolutely got robbed in UK. Your call. All I know is I hope Froch doesn't even bother going after a second Ward fight. That was an utter embarrassment for Froch and target practice for Ward.

Comment

Working...
          X