No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Update; IABA; BoxNation Full Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Update; IABA; BoxNation Full Schedule

RICKY HATTON is amazed at the progress made by Martin Murray in just five years as a professional boxer.

Domestic rivals Darren Barker and Matthew Macklin have been fighting professionally for eight years and 11 years respectively, but appear to be running from their less experienced rival.

Murray (24-0-1) will be in title action at Manchester Arena on Saturday November 24 against a selected opponent – his 12 rounder one of several big supporting contests when Hatton makes his comeback against Vyacheslav Senchenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm confident he'll get Murray a good opponent for his return but he needs to take risk if he wants to get him the big fights. The 160 division is stacked anyway you look at it.

Comment

I just wanna know WHO he's gonna fight next. One of the MWs I'd like to see more often, but shit always gets in the way. Put him in there with Godoy/Spada/Bilic/Khurtsidze.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin is looking for an opponent.

Murray can't go to the USA but he can fight GGG in Europe.

Comment

buncenation is the doorway to british boxing.

Comment

Be interesting to see if either side would be willing to do Murray-Proksa.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Be interesting to see if either side would be willing to do Murray-Proksa.
              After GGG, I don't think Proksa will be taking any more match-ups on short notice lol

Hatton/Senchenko is on the 24th, and we still haven't heard a peep about who Murray is gonna fight. I'm starting to doubt that he'll even be on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                After GGG, I don't think Proksa will be taking any more match-ups on short notice lol

Hatton/Senchenko is on the 24th, and we still haven't heard a peep about who Murray is gonna fight. I'm starting to doubt that he'll even be on the card.
                Yeah good point, hopefully they can do it for the fight after that.

Comment

least they have picked up cotto and guerrero fights. bet pacs next fight will be on primetime! ha, fcuk that.

Comment

whats up with cleverly anywany? is he just looking for another bum to fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X