No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chop Chop Corley: Danny Garcia Had a Thumb Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chop Chop Corley: Danny Garcia Had a Thumb Injury

Though Danny Garcia is citing a rib injury that led to his Feb. 9 fight with Zab Judah being postponed until April 27, DeMarcus “Chop Chop” Corley says Garcia had suffered a thumb injury in training camp.

Corley, a former junior welterweight titleholder who was working as a sparring partner to Garcia, spoke Sunday to TheKoncreteJungle.com.

“We were in there sparring all last week, and Danny threw a body shot, a right body shot towards me, and I used — I put my elbow down to block the body shot from getting hit with it,” Corley said. “He caught it on the thumb, on his right thumb, and he was having problems with it for the last whole week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol...does anybody else think of the squeaky little mouse voice Garcia has when they read his quotes...?

Anyways...drop zab Judah and fight Lucas.

Comment

I think Garcia is lying about the rib injury I believe Chop Chop thumb injury story

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85
        I think Garcia is lying about the rib injury I believe Chop Chop thumb injury story
        What's the point? I don't believe neither...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So Danny can't breathe through his thumb?

Comment

I think he is being real about it, but the timing couldn't have been worse. Right after Matheysse Kos Dallas, and Judah on Tv looking very confident, but I think Garcia is being 100. Too much is on the line for him to pull a bs move like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
              So Danny can't breathe through his thumb?
              Matthysse's KO rattled Garcia's whole body. We have no idea what's injured... if anything at all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lol............

Comment

What a f'n joke this is... Mayweather fought Castillo with a torn rotator cuff and this guy is pulling out cause his thumb hurts Smfh.

Comment

Something tells me that Corley won't be welcomed back over there.

Comment

Working...
                    X