No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER "My father used me as a shield from gunshots"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD MAYWEATHER "My father used me as a shield from gunshots"

WATCH THIS VIDEO AS MAYWEATHER IS SEEN AS NEVER BEFORE http://ning.it/HfaP7L

Originally posted by ONECRAK View Post
    WATCH THIS VIDEO AS MAYWEATHER IS SEEN AS NEVER BEFORE http://ning.it/HfaP7L
    Jr. don't look any better than his pops. I think he'd do the same exact ish with his own kid to protect his life.. Just the kinda guy he strikes me as.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather defense is impregnable, shoulder rolled all bullets from a young age.

Comment

This doesn't make sense, Floyd Sr had Floyd Jr in his arms & Floyd Sr got shoot in his legs, so i highly doubt he did use his son as a shield.

Comment

lol the way that's put is funny.

Comment

Im not interested in watching the video but the title of this thread sounds funny as **** just thinking about it .

Comment

Well Floyd Sr knows that Jr ducks everything so he assumed he would duck the bullets

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                  This doesn't make sense, Floyd Sr had Floyd Jr in his arms & Floyd Sr got shoot in his legs, so i highly doubt he did use his son as a shield.
                  From what I've read his brother in Law wanted to kill him, he held the baby in front of him and said something along the lines of ''If you shoot me you shoot him too'' so he shot him in the leg instead of the face.

Babies are smaller than adults so all he would have to do is shoot him in an area the baby is not covering.
                  Last edited by FeFist; 04-05-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Baby's are smaller than adults so all he would have to do is shoot him in an area the baby is not covering.

Thanks for the forensic break down there, guy...

Comment

Working...
                    X