No announcement yet.

Vitali "He (Haye) Wlads toughest Opponent" should not Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali "He (Haye) Wlads toughest Opponent" should not Retire

Haye let himself down tonight, however he can learn a lot from this fight, i personally believe he should carry on for the sake of the HWD. His style would trouble most HW's, however he needs a better trainer and strength couch. I havent seen many HW's in recent times with those kind of quick reflexes and able to fight with there hands down like that.

If Wlad can comeback from defeats and improve his game, so can Haye, the right trainer can do wonders for ur career. Booth simply is a domestic trainer who cant harness Hayes skills.

Haye needs to take on one or two tough fights and get back in with a shot with Vitali, who i'm sure wants to do what his brother couldnt and knock Haye out convincingly.

The fight was a anti climax, both boxers under preformed, it was a cagey affair.

Both corners seemed worried at various points

I agree. He showed that he was very quick. He's downfall on that fight was that he was looking for the KO from the get-go. In my opinion, Haye should get a new trainer and look for another title.

Comment

Haye doesn't deserve another shot at those straps...he embarrassed the heavyweight division...he looked like Ali-Foreman if it were an Irish Dance competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
        Haye doesn't deserve another shot at those straps...he embarrassed the heavyweight division...he looked like Ali-Foreman if it were an Irish Dance competition.
        lol, damnnn

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Haye let himself down tonight, however he can learn a lot from this fight, i personally believe he should carry on for the sake of the HWD. His style would trouble most HW's, however he needs a better trainer and strength couch. I havent seen many HW's in recent times with those kind of quick reflexes and able to fight with there hands down like that.

If Wlad can comeback from defeats and improve his game, so can Haye, the right trainer can do wonders for ur career. Booth simply is a domestic trainer who cant harness Hayes skills.

Haye needs to take on one or two tough fights and get back in with a shot with Vitali, who i'm sure wants to do what his brother couldnt and knock Haye out convincingly.

The fight was a anti climax, both boxers under preformed, it was a cagey affair.

Both corners seemed worried at various points
          You have to give it to both fighters.Many people doubted Wladmir,he was supposed to be this very slow person with a brittle chin.He needed Haye to show what he was made of.He proved he can punch,he is very agile and athletic,can keep his composure and is a genuine champion.He also showed he's bigger than Goerge Foreman and maybe Wladmir can fight in any era because he's a real heavyweight.

David Haye is an exceptional fighter.He can sell tickets,is very quick and powerful.What he lacks is a trainer because last night Haye proved he had no plan B.Haye needs a better trainer who can train him and give him a better strategy when his first doesnt work.All in all the fight showed Haye was real and his chin great.He should not retire and he will not retire.He's just cocky he wont quit on a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            You have to give it to both fighters.Many people doubted Wladmir,he was supposed to be this very slow person with a brittle chin.He needed Haye to show what he was made of.He proved he can punch,he is very agile and athletic,can keep his composure and is a genuine champion.He also showed he's bigger than Goerge Foreman and maybe Wladmir can fight in any era because he's a real heavyweight.

David Haye is an exceptional fighter.He can sell tickets,is very quick and powerful.What he lacks is a trainer because last night Haye proved he had no plan B.Haye needs a better trainer who can train him and give him a better strategy when his first doesnt work.All in all the fight showed Haye was real and his chin great.He should not retire and he will not retire.He's just cocky he wont quit on a loss.
            Wlad mos def won last night fair and square.

However the score card doesnt tell the entire story, it was a very cagey fight, both men never unloaded like they wanted to.

Haye needs to go back to the drawing board an find a real trainer, with experience in such matters.

Right now Haye is the 3rd best HW boxer around, i'd say it's Vitali, Wlad and then Haye.....

To deal with such big men you really need a game plan, Haye made Wlad miss all night, however he did not follow up with anything other than one punch...

He is only 30, young and i feel if he loves the sport he will carry on, which will be better for HW as a whole, this guy posses talent, but needs the right mentor

Comment

Haye should fight bums in England and that's it cause he can't do nothing against Klitschko brothers.

Comment

vitali is all class.................unlike crackweather

Comment

Haye vs

Adamek
                  Arreola
                  Solis

Would love to see them. The dynamics of these fights would be so much different to what was seen last night. Haye will look much better against come forward HW's, who lack the size and defensive nous of Klitschko.

Comment

"He (Haye) was Wlad's toughest opponent and should not retire."

AKA - I want to tax that ass, so don't retire yet (Vitali)

Big V would ruin Haye in my opinion, but it will at least be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X