No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campillo vs Murat IBF Eliminator Likely on October 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campillo vs Murat IBF Eliminator Likely on October 1

It now appears that the IBF eliminator at light heavyweight between ex-WBA titlist Gabriel Campillo (21-3, 8KOs) and IBF Intercontinental ruler Karo Murat (24-1, 14KOs) will go ahead on October 1 but where it takes place has not been finalized. Campillo was won two in a row since the controversial decision loss to Beibut Shumenov in their rematch, and Murat has picked up two wins since the TKO loss to Nathan Cleverly last September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice the first fight between them was close and this time I think if Campillo doesnt start late he can get the win easily lets just hope its on neutral territory. Campillo-Cloud is a match ive been wanting to see for some time.

Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 08-02-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Great I hope Campillo can win, never saw him until the Shumenov fight where he was robbed and became an instant fan, he is a very good boxer who could give Cloud trouble but I have no clue whether he could physically hold up against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Nice the first fight between them was close and this time I think if Campillo doesnt start late he can get the win easily lets just hope its on neutral territory. Campillo-Cloud is a match ive been wanting to see for some time.

close my a$$.

Comment

I think so Campillo gave up too many of the early rounds especially in Murats country or do you think Murat won soundly? Explain your view please I think Campillo looked better in that fight and probably would have won on neutral territory but I dont think its as much of a robbery as the Shumenov fight.

Comment

Good to see. I though Campillo was unlucky lo lose the decision in their first fight, and he'll put it right in a rematch (unless he gets shafted again in Germany)

Comment

Here is their first fight.

Comment

Since Shumenov refuses to give him the rematch he deserves, glad to see Campillo getting a meaningful fight. Wish it were in Madrid. But the problem is it will be in Germany again in his opponent's back yard, and he's not much of a puncher. If Campillo manages to win a decision in Germany in this fight and outpoint Cloud, probably in somewhere like St. Louis, he should be named fighter of the year.

Comment

Campillo won the first fight and he deserves a rematch with Murat. Hopefully heŽll win this time both in the ring and judges cards and we can see Cloud vs Campillo.

Comment

Working...
                  X