Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao V?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao V?

A fitting end to a great thrilogy. Do we need a FIFTH, one could argue the case.(ARUM)

I remember Max Kellerman saying this years ago. He said "when one watches a chess match between an Advanced chess player and a Master chess player, is the Master incurs small victories over the course of the match which compound over the course of the match" In this case how does one set up the perfect shot it's a variety of factors, 3 which caught my eye. One; Manny's jab and lack of commitment to it. (it's being one of the most important punches in boxing) either feint or jab you can't do both at the same time well.Two; where Manny's right hand was not, it should have been on the side of his face to protect him from a counter shot. And Three; Where did Manny's head movement go, it left after the first knock down, after some decent body work by Juan Manuel MArquez, one of the best Players in the game, and fighter of the DECADE (WBO style)

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    A fitting end to a great thrilogy. Do we need a FIFTH, one could argue the case.(ARUM)

I remember Max Kellerman saying this years ago. He said "when one watches a chess match between an Advanced chess player and a Master chess player, is the Master incurs small victories over the course of the match which compound over the course of the match" In this case how does one set up the perfect shot it's a variety of factors, 3 which caught my eye. One; Manny's jab and lack of commitment to it. (it's being one of the most important punches in boxing) either feint or jab you can't do both at the same time well.Two; where Manny's right hand was not, it should have been on the side of his face to protect him from a counter shot. And Three; Where did Manny's head movement go, it left after the first knock down, after some decent body work by Juan Manuel MArquez, one of the best Players in the game, and fighter of the DECADE (WBO style)
    I'm not interested.

Marquez already shown he's the better man by beating manny at their advanced ages.

Third fight Marquez schooled him winning 9 rounds. We know what happened last night.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I'm not interested.

Marquez already shown he's the better man by beating manny at their advanced ages.

Third fight Marquez schooled him winning 9 rounds. We know what happened last night.
      I honestly wonder what Roach is going to do. He looked terrible pre fight on those mitts. I think he should find someone to take his place and keep the wild card gym open, he should be around boxing, but i don't think he should train anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X