Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, DeMarco, Mitchell, Banks Hit Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, DeMarco, Mitchell, Banks Hit Atlantic City

Undefeated former World Champion Adrien Broner, and WBC Lightweight World Champion Antonio DeMarco hit Atlantic City ahead of their fight this Saturday at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Tom Briglia/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

cant wait to see all yall comin out with ur lame ass excuses after broner knocks out demarko

Comment

big fan of both fighters (demarco & broner), it's going to be tough watching one of them lose. let's go mayhem! hopefully he has improved since his last outing.

Comment

demarco looks old in the first few piks

Comment

Broner is wearing Beats by Dre headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
            demarco looks old in the first few piks
            he looks hungry. is he still eating out of trashcans? lol. Shaw needs to take better care of his fighters man.

Comment

Damn, I can't wait two more days. I wait for Broner to whoop some ass.

Comment

damn demarco is real young and looks old ass hell,he need to start eating healthy and leave the tacos for special family ocassion!!!

Comment

War Tony and Banks

Comment

Seth Mitchell will crack Banks.

I hope he goes after Vitali next and tko6 him. Vitali is getting old and just ripe for the taking. It will be poetic and romantic if Vitali goes out of the game the same way he entered it. On a tko6.

Comment

Working...
                    X