Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Be Rooting For Alexander Povetkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Be Rooting For Alexander Povetkin!

Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye has given his take on today's battle between Ruslan Chagaev and Alexander Povetkin, who battle for the British boxer's old title in Germany. After losing a decision to Wladimir KLitschko in April, Haye has not made a decision on whether or not he will continue his career. The battle between Povetkin and Chagaev will be televised live in the U.S. exclusively on EPIX, and EpixHD.com will stream the fight live as part of a free two-week trial offer. The live broadcast and the live stream on EPIX and EpixHD.com, respectively, will begin with the main event at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Either comment about your career or how you STOLE nearly $10 million pounds. Otherwise STFU, no one cares about your thoughts because it's all empty TALK

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
      $10 million pounds
      Is that a new currency??

Comment

LoL at ''Povetkin destroyed Eddie Chambers as a pro''

Chambers lost that fight because he was passive and wasn't throwing

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          LoL at ''Povetkin destroyed Eddie Chambers as a pro''

Chambers lost that fight because he was passive and wasn't throwing
          Chambers didn't get destroyed, he was in a competitive fight he lost. And he quit throwing because he didn't want to be countered. I love how some boxing fans don't understand there's a reason why fighters stop throwing.

Comment

This site shouldn't report Haye's comments on anything anymore, he is not relevant and was a fictional character.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              This site shouldn't report Haye's comments on anything anymore, he is not relevant and was a fictional character.
              I quite enjoying hating on him. I think a bit of hatred is good for the soul. And because everyone despises him now, threads featuring him are quite enjoyable.

Comment

In my opinion if Povetkin wins over Chagaev, his heavyweight resume destroys Hayes. Povetkin will have wins over Chambers and Chagaev. Thats bigger than winning a fight against Valuev especially in a boring fight, when Povetkin isn't usually in boring fights he is an exciting action-fighter.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA "slayed the giant". Haye REALLY does believe that doesn't he?!? I really think he is that delusional. . . Chagaev fought like A MAN against Valuev - stayed in the pocket strong and fired combo's. haye LITERALLY set the record for least punches thrown and landed in a fight. . . pathetic he is. . . so pathetic. . . hahaha. . . chagaev CLEANLY beat valuev. . . valuev got robbed against haye. . . . don king set his own man up in valuev because he was promised a percentage of haye's future fights. valuev done in by his own people. . . .

Comment

Povetkin : David Who ? You mean the man who has a heart attack everytime he sees his own shadow... i hope he's not rooting for me ! That would be bad luck for sure !

Comment

Working...
                    X