No announcement yet.

Boycotting top ranks and bob arum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycotting top ranks and bob arum.

I feel that the boycotting of bob arum and top rank will be the best for the sport of boxing cause as long as he can make money on bogus fixed fights boxing will continue to dwindle.

Originally posted by heavyhands702 View Post
    I feel that the boycotting of bob arum and top rank will be the best for the sport of boxing cause as long as he can make money on bogus fixed fights boxing will continue to dwindle.
    I agree. I've been boycotting top rank fight for a couple of years. Well partially boycotting the fights. I still stream them.

Comment

I will boycott Top Rank fights

after Chavez-Martinez.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

so ya'll wanna boycott now cause Manny lost???ya'll are dumb as fuck he has BEEN a piece of **** but ya'll kept taking up for him......

Comment

I find it funny how after all of these robberies, after Marquez vs Pac 3 you didn't care, after Abril vs Rios you didn't care now Manny losses you all want to boycott

If you want to boycott then feel free by all means.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I find it funny how after all of these robberies, after Marquez vs Pac 3 you didn't care, after Abril vs Rios you didn't care now Manny losses you all want to boycott

If you want to boycott then feel free by all means.
              exactly.they are full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                exactly.they are full of ****
                Actually I decided not to purchase any top rank fights after the first negotiations failed with Floyd. It was obvious to me back then that Arum wasn't **** and Pac wasn't competent enough to make his own decisions. Arum has held us from too many great matchups. Such as Gamboa vs JML May vs Pac and many others.

Comment

LOL at you guys. You meant by boycott is not buy TR ppvs but you will watch it in internet streams or when its free on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    LOL at you guys. You meant by boycott is not buy TR ppvs but you will watch it in internet streams or when its free on tv.
                    You damn right. I'm a boxing fan, so I still want to see the fights. But I refuse to put money in arums pockets. Hell it's not like he's paying his fighters what they are actually worth. When we buy top rank ppv's must of the money is going in arums pockets.

Comment

Working...
                    X