Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute is one of them fighters who wears shoe lifts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute is one of them fighters who wears shoe lifts.

I love exposing these guys.

After seeing all these pics of Bute towering over Froch at face to faces, they weigh in today, bute takes off his platforms and what do we see....

What a Cuban Heel wearing muthafluffa. He deserves to be sparked out just for that. Preferably with his heels on.

Comment

Photo doesn't work.

Comment

yeah it does, refresh

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          Photo doesn't work.
          Just imagine Froch putting on one of his "I'm hard" faces whilst looking away from the camera with his finger in the air, and Bootay grinning and generally looking a bit special, and there you have it.

Comment

They went face to face right after Bute stepped off the scale. I was wondering if Bute was barefoot an Froch had shoes on. Video i saw didn't show. We'll find out if they're the same height when the ref gives instructions before the fight.

Comment

Comment

hmmmmmmm????

i thought the same...but if bute does wear high shoe platforms to look bigger in head to heads he could wear them in the ring for an advantage, but bute does crouch very low when he fights...strange lol

Comment

they look kinda the same. bute has a long ass neck though

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                    I love exposing these guys.

After seeing all these pics of Bute towering over Froch at face to faces, they weigh in today, bute takes off his platforms and what do we see....

just watched the fight night preview and froch had big white trainers with huge heel and bute was bare foot

Comment

Working...
                    X