No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Two New Champions: BScene Review and Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Two New Champions: BScene Review and Ratings Update

Jr. Middleweight and Jr. Welterweight are vacant no more.

Floyd Mayweather and Danny Garcia both put on exceptional performances on the card of the year, adding new honors to their already well (if distinctly different) accomplished careers.

Mayweather’s win is the more historic, a fourth lineal crown in a Hall of Fame career. Garcia’s is in some ways the more important, a validating victory over Lucas Matthysse that outs him in line to hope for a shot at the Mayweather brass ring. [Click Here To Read More]

Vitali?

Haye gets dropped for inactivity but V. Klitschko stays in? Vitali hasn't fought in a year and has no plans to fight until 2014 due to injury...if he doesn't change his mind and retire first.

Comment

Chisora is not in the top 10 at heavyweight? Did you forget about him or something? What the eff has Boytsov or Jennings done to be rated ahead of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
        Chisora is not in the top 10 at heavyweight? Did you forget about him or something? What the eff has Boytsov or Jennings done to be rated ahead of him?
        Pretty ridiculous alright I didn't read any of the other lists after that ... Chisora should totally be there i mean how can cunningham coming off two straight loses and having lost 4 of his last 5 be rated so far above Chisora when he is coming off back to back wins over scott and Gerber???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by jasontreks View Post
          Haye gets dropped for inactivity but V. Klitschko stays in? Vitali hasn't fought in a year and has no plans to fight until 2014 due to injury...if he doesn't change his mind and retire first.
          Just blew that one. Meant to make that change too. Next week.

Comment

You have Terence Crawford ranked #8 at junior welterweight.

But he fights at lightweight.

Comment

Chisora really should be in top 10. That's inexcusable. Can understand Haye dropping out, that's only fair. Vitali is still WBC beltholder, so he should stay.

Don't agree with the welterweight rankings, can't see how the ghost gets ranked at #4 when he's only had one good win there and recently lost.

Comment

I don't understand what Kell Brook did to get on everyone's top 10. He only has potential.

Also, Karass > Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You have Terence Crawford ranked #8 at junior welterweight.

But he fights at lightweight.
                  You're right. I rated him at 40 after Prescott and need to amend.

To those noting Chisora, it was a choice between the two and when I amend next week for Vitali's inactivity he will go in. Maybe over Jennings. Some strong points made here.

Comment

Working...
                  X