No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Miguel Cotto 154-Pounds, Ricardo Mayorga 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Miguel Cotto 154-Pounds, Ricardo Mayorga 154

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) was the first to get on the scale and he appeared to be in the best shape of his career. He weighed 154-pounds on the limit. WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs) was up next, and he also weighed 154-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayorga looked great. hopefully hes able to stick around for a fight

Comment

was that a rose mayorga was trying to give to cotto? cotto bolted out of there. I know miguel is not trying to give mayorga anything by playing his games, but I was hoping for some drama

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        was that a rose mayorga was trying to give to cotto? cotto bolted out of there. I know miguel is not trying to give mayorga anything by playing his games, but I was hoping for some drama
        I could have sworn it was a lollipop. You know, some sort of fat "can't make weight" joke. But hey, what do I know, I wasn't paying too much attention.

Comment

At first it looked like a lollipop, but when he placed it on a scale, you can tell it was clearly a rose.

Comment

Pics or GTFO pump. i missed it dam...

Comment

Richard Bryant probably had a 4-training camp and he's ready to go for his fourth professional fight lol.

Comment

Cotto will destroy this clown warrrr cotto

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Maybe Cotto was on a heater. That's why they came out late and why he bolted early.

Comment

IT'S ON BABY!!!!!! well i really don't care who wins i'll be watchin' the sergio martinez bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X