Walk to your left and he's ordinary..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk to your left and he's ordinary..

Just like Tarver, just like Trinidad.

I scored it 7-5 for Marquez and for the record, the rounds that Marquez won were a lot clearer than the ones Pacquiao won.

Thank you, Mosley

Comment

Bernard Hopkins is spot on when he says Floyd Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily after last night.

Comment

It's pretty sad that Pacquiao's own BFF (Amir Khan) had him losing.

If your own friends can't be bias for you, you know didn't win.

Comment

Khan having Marquez up a couple rounds was the nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned lol

Comment

its amazing how manny can't adjust in a fight at this point of his career

Comment

more like step on his nikes and hes less mobile...this got to be the record on how many times this was done..

Comment

I was laughing my ass off at Manny relying on them weird walk-away punches just to land a shot.

And the end of round 9 (which I did give Pacquiao) was bullshit.

The replay shows Pacquiao didn't land anything when he started going crazy toward the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  its amazing how manny can't adjust in a fight at this point of his career
                  It really is, if Freddie doesn't know what to do Manny is SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    It really is, if Freddie doesn't know what to do Manny is SOL.
                    Its amazing Freddy didnt even have any advice to offer,it's like they were shocked and thought manny would just run thru marquez when that didnt happen they were lost for words

Comment

Working...
                    X