Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will lead a ferocious campaign against HBO if they show a Manny Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will lead a ferocious campaign against HBO if they show a Manny Pacquiao fight

If Manny refuses an olympic style drug testing,I know many organisations who are against doping.I will lead a ferocious campaign against HBO if they decide to show the next Manny's fight without him undergoing the Olympic style tests.Lobbying groups are powerful.It was enough that Manny cheated on his wife,he wont get away with cheating the sport of boxing.We know Arum has always defended his dodgey boxers like Margarito.We know he will want to arrange a fight between Yuri Foreman and Manny because Yuri is under Top Rank.Such an act will be very unfair and putting Yuri under unfair working conditions.

They get HBO in Zimbabwe?

Comment

oh look. someone on the internet threatens HBO

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
        DO you have to show your lack of education at every opportunity?Do your stakeholder analysis before you just comment on issue like these.

Comment

"I will lead a ferocious campaign against HBO if they show any fighter who is not taking Olympic style drug testing!"

Basically what this thread amounts to. Otherwise TS is ******ed for singling out Pacquiao and not his boy Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
            If Manny refuses an olympic style drug testing,I know many organisations who are against doping.I will lead a ferocious campaign against HBO if they decide to show the next Manny's fight without him undergoing the Olympic style tests.Lobbying groups are powerful.It was enough that Manny cheated on his wife,he wont get away with cheating the sport of boxing.We know Arum has always defended his dodgey boxers like Margarito.We know he will want to arrange a fight between Yuri Foreman and Manny because Yuri is under Top Rank.Such an act will be very unfair and putting Yuri under unfair working conditions.
            What are you going to do if he just retires after that?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
                DO you have to show your lack of education at every opportunity?Do your stakeholder analysis before you just comment on issue like these.
                Why don't you put a space after a question mark or a period?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

thread cliffnotes:

basically the TS is bitter and will supposedly launch a revolution with like 2 or 3 other internet friends to boycott HBO

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    They have it in Ghana for any beetch ass neggaz.

Comment

Working...
                    X