No announcement yet.

Hopkins-Dawson weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins-Dawson weigh-in

Hopkins wearing speedo = WEAKSAUCE. .. Come on 'HOP!

Comment

Its wrong that Floyd and Manny get all the attention , this is a good fight and Hopkins is an ATG and you got a 100 people at the weigh-in , thats just bull**** .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Its wrong that Floyd and Manny get all the attention , this is a good fight and Hopkins is an ATG and you got a 100 people at the weigh-in , thats just bull**** .
        I agree. I'm tired of seeing all those stupid Floyd/Pac threads. Cant wait for the fight tomorrow.

Comment

Where's the stare down?

Hopkin's is light, hope he hasn't over trained. He is rattly enough to cause Dawson huge issues, but Dawson can create problems too, particurly the speed range and fitness.

Comment

@ 1:08, that stupid lady screaming out "EW!". should be an awesome card tomorrow, looking forward to this.

Comment

LOL at that attention whore Ellie Seckbach @ 1:27...

Comment

Damn, talk about a lifeless weigh in. What I mean by that was there was hardly a crowd. These promoters are gonna realize how much this fight will be a disappoitment at the gates and they will realize it was wrong by taking it out west. I'm buying the fight on PPV though, because I'm interested in it. I'm gonna use the Malinaggi fight as a snack and bathroom break.

Comment

**** hopkins looks like a featherweight...

hope he still beat the **** outta dawson...

Comment

****ing elie ....

Comment

Working...
                    X