Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer picks Mayweather over Mosley, Good Analysis............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer picks Mayweather over Mosley, Good Analysis............

good stuff, he paints a beautiful picture and is typically right. Lets see what Shane brings come fight night, he may be able to unveil that special technique that troubles Floyd.

Comment

Dude is usually on point....I just can't stand his annoying voice, sounds like an over heated robot

Comment

Great analysis by Dwyer as always.

Comment

Originally posted by R E A S O N View Post

His analysis of Pac vs May at the end is exactly the same as my analysis (i posted it in Jan on this site). I said exactly the same.....were Pac to win he would need to end it inside of 4 or hurt Mayweather badly in those rds......

overall i like his thinking.......i think if Shane were taller he would have a better chance in this fight......but we will have to see.

Comment

nice analysis...similar to mine..shane has a punchers chance.

Comment

I respect D's opinion alot....he's good peeps.....don't mean I agree with his "Floyd lovin'" ass tho' ....I been goin' in on Floyd in ALOT of my posts lately because I get like that when my favs are about to do their thing in the ring.....but I'll say that Floyd's patience is like magic.....his obstacles slowly start to vanish and he usally takes over down the stretch.....Floyd aint no joke skill wise, NOONE can deny that!!.....Shane will beat him tho'.....I'm borderline arrogant about this!!

Comment

The only reason I bet points on Mosley is because of the good odds. I don't genuinely think Mayweather will lose, but won't be all that shocked if he does. Surprised at the most.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Dude is usually on point....I just can't stand his annoying voice, sounds like an over heated robot
                I don't see what's annoying about it, besides maybe the heavy southern(?) accent.

Comment

Originally posted by R E A S O N View Post
                  GYGB.....from 6:35 is where the gravy is

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    I respect D's opinion alot....he's good peeps.....don't mean I agree with his "Floyd lovin'" ass tho' ....I been goin' in on Floyd in ALOT of my posts lately because I get like that when my favs are about to do their thing in the ring.....but I'll say that Floyd's patience is like magic.....his obstacles slowly start to vanish and he usally takes over down the stretch.....Floyd aint no joke skill wise, NOONE can deny that!!.....Shane will beat him tho'.....I'm borderline arrogant about this!!
                    Been meaning to tell you, but hands down you are one of my favorite posters on this site brah. Real talk. And it has nothing to do with who you root for or who you don't root for.

Comment

Working...
                    X