Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a dream that khan lost to Diaz!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream that khan lost to Diaz!!!

In my dream, Khan was looking good, but in the third round he gets caught by a big left hook and BOOM!

He went down hard but got up, and he survived, but the whole rest of the fight was just khan running away, and he got floored two more times.

At the end, Virgil Hunter walked out, and Khan lost a decision.

looooooooooooooooooooool das sum funny dream man.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      In my dream, Khan was looking good, but in the third round he gets caught by a big left hook and BOOM!

He went down hard but got up, and he survived, but the whole rest of the fight was just khan running away, and he got floored two more times.

I hope that really happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        I hope that really happens.

HAHAHAHA I doubt that'll happen. Khan is the sacrificial lamb to the winner of the GBP tourney since he brings in the $$$ They're not gonna match him up against someone they think he'll lose to.

Comment

Yeah probably won't happen, as you say they are feeding him to matthyse so will keep. him safe

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

You might wanna get a crystal ball like tomorrow because it's gonna happen man, Khan's career is coming to an end next month.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              HAHAHAHA I doubt that'll happen. Khan is the sacrificial lamb to the winner of the GBP tourney since he brings in the $$$ They're not gonna match him up against someone they think he'll lose to.
              Shoot, he won't even make it that far....he sleeps on his opposition because he is "King Khan" and talks about himself in third person.

Comment

man this ain't good I like Khan but I had the same dream when it came down to him and Garcia, Itold my bro man I got this dream that Khan got ko. I still bet him 30bucks on the fight and was happy for the first 2rd it looked easy for Khan but i saw Garcia timing him and then it happen dream came true better yet nightmare cuz i put a bet on Khan, he is really a gifted fighter, I aint betting on this one no more after this lol. Good luck to both hopefully Khan wins

Comment

I too dreamed that Khan got khan'd.

Comment

i had a dream khan got ko'd by paulie mallinagi

Comment

Working...
                    X