Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Django Unchained is a effin GREAT movie. (Discussion Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Django Unchained is a effin GREAT movie. (Discussion Thread)

Man this was Tarantino at his best. From the music selection,the clothes, the setting, to the dialogue, to the unforgettable characters through out the movie. And it was surprisingly funny as hell at times.

I think its his best movie. Easily up there with Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. Samuel L Jackson, Foxx, DiCaprio and Waltz KILLED it.

Who else has seen it and what did you think?
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-29-2012, 12:28 PM.

Must see movie would you say, Burner?

Heard this guy didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Id say its a mujst see. ****e never got along with Quentin. He doesn't like all the n-words in the movie and he's jealous that he didn't think of the brilliant movie concept. Just bitter is all.

Id say go see it. Its a MOVIE. When you leave you'll know it was money well spent.

Comment

I hear you.

The cast alone pretty much ensures that it will be pretty damn entertaining. Going to try to catch it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Man this was Tarantino at his best. From the music selection,the clothes, the setting, to the dialogue, to the unforgettable characters through out the movie. And it was surprisingly funny as hell at times.

I think its his best movie. Easily up there with Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. Samuel L Jackson, Foxx, DiCaprio and Waltz KILLED it.

Who else has seen it and what did you think?
          Saw it Christmas night, and agree with you 100% Burner mah homie. I posted in a thread that it's a must see movie. Folks thought it was gon be some monkey **** I guess, but the movie is damn good.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You gotta trust Burner on this one here Pea mah homie.

Comment

I was worried I might be disappointed after Inglorious Bastards, I was not.

It was also pretty damn funny.

Comment

It's a good movie. Bot nowhere Near Tarantino's best.

Acting And dialogue Are cool. And the Film is very entertaining. But it doenst have that element of wow this is a classic that the other films he Does. Better than dead proof. But nowhere near pulp fiction, reservoir dogs, nor inglorious basterds.

Comment

And this is coming From a Tarantino nuthugger

Comment

It was off the chain and hook...

Have to agree. The movie was very well cast and directed. Very entertaining and one of few 2+ hour movies that won't make you take naps between the action sequences.

Django and The Avengers were my two favorites this year.

Comment

Dr. Schultz was a beast! That scene where Leonardo Dicaprio went off at dinner was acting at it's finest and I say that because he really did cut his hand and acted through it!

Comment

Working...
                    X