Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

I've now seen every single episode of Planet earth(which pretty much makes me an environmental expert) and I've noticed that every single environment, no matter where it is(the desert, the rainforest, the ocean, the stock market, politics) on earth is essentially the same.

There's a resource in demand, there's not enough for everybody, and every animal on the food chain will fight, kill, cheat, sabotage to get that resource.

We're no better or worse than any other animal, we just know how to make bombs.

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    I've now seen every single episode of Planet earth(which pretty much makes me an environmental expert) and I've noticed that every single environment, no matter where it is(the desert, the rainforest, the ocean, the stock market, politics) on earth is essentially the same.

There's a resource in demand, there's not enough for everybody, and every animal on the food chain will fight, kill, cheat, sabotage to get that resource.

and guns and alot of pollution

Comment

humans are the only ones of any of them that kills more than they need to eat.

there's your entire problem

Comment

It rains on Earth

Comment

Its just religious types and hippies that try to convince otherwise. Survival of the fittest, might is right, no equality in nature...

Comment

Maybe true. But I don't think it was the twin breasted wooper-will bird of the Amazonian forest that made this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Its just religious types and hippies that try to convince otherwise. Survival of the fittest, might is right, no equality in nature...

so the Armenian genocide and Indigenous holocaust can be attributed to survival of the fittest? or is that hippie propaganda?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                so the Armenian genocide and Indigenous holocaust can be attributed to survival of the fittest? or is that hippie propaganda?
                To an extent yes. An example where the strong overwhelmed the weak. Doesnt make it right or fair, but not much in nature is.

Comment

You are 100% correct. We're more efficient at killing, but the fact that we can even have moral discussion on the matter show that we're not the most evil creatures. You think an army ant has nightmares about eating **** alive? Fuck no, it just does it until it dies. There are some pretty bad human eggs, but there are a lot more good ones.

Comment

Animals don't know any better and any of the "evil" things they do is to ensure their survival.

We know better and still murder,rape,steal and oppress each other over petite things like location,religion, gender etc

Comment

Working...
                    X