No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golota, Masternak, Zimnoch on Szpilka's KO of Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golota, Masternak, Zimnoch on Szpilka's KO of Mollo

On Friday night in Chicago, Polish heavyweight prospect Artur Szpilka (13-0, 10 KOs) scored an impressive sixth round knockout of Mike Mollo (20-4-1, 12 KOs), but the Polish fans were on the edge of their seats as Szpilka himself was dropped two times in the contest and baldy hurt. Now Szpilka moves on route to a clash with undefeated countryman Krzysztof Zimnoch (13-0-1, 10 KOs). The duel between Polish rivals scheduled to take place on Feb. 23 at the Ergo Arena in Gdansk. The highlight of the evening will be a heavyweight battle between Andrew Golota and Przemyslaw Saleta.

[Click Here To Read More]

surprised the zimnoch fight is still on...

i figured after that tough fight with mollo he wouldn't be ready to fight in 3 weeks but apparently it's still on. szpilka looks like he has some work on defence to do but i give him credit for keeping this fight with zimnoch & for scoring that big knockout after being floored twice. before i get too excited i will point out his win over mccline he had his jaw broken & mccline wasn't exactly in peak form & mollo hadn't fought in 2.5 years so there are some serious questions to be asked still but he has power & the fortitude to get off the canvas so there is something to work with. he is exciting to watch but i think his jumpsuit ring entrance is pretty lame...

Comment

Working...
    X