Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: If Canelo Wins, I'd Love To Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin: If Canelo Wins, I'd Love To Whoop His Ass!

BoxingScene.com caught up with WBO middleweight champion Peter "Kid Chocolate" Qullin shortly after Floyd Mayweather's majority decision victory over Marcos Maidana this past Saturday night.

Quillin said he was on the edge of his seat throughout the fight and that he really enjoyed watching the fight that was closer than most people envisioned it would be.

The 30-year-old Kid Chocolate last fight took place in April when he defeated Lukas Konecny by unanimous decision. Quillin keeps himself in good shape and said that he keeps himself in top condition so that when his name is called for his next fight, he will be ready to go.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As soon as Canelo looses the advantage of being the bigger man in the ring he is done. Quill in is right about one thing . Canelo is no Jr. middleweight no more.

Comment

I'm picking Canelo to beat Lara. If that happens, Canelo moving to middleweight to face Quillin would be awesome. I'd also pick Canelo in that fight to take Quillin's belt.

Comment

Alvarez is the first person he's ever not said, "if the price is right" about.

If it wasn't obvious he's a paper champ fraud keeping a belt warm before...

Comment

....''if the price is right.''

Comment

It's obvious now that GBP was keeping Quillin away from threats so they could really sell a Alvarez-Quillin PPV.

Comment

only if the price is right huh quillen.

Comment

This Quillin guy has looked incredibly underwhelming in his last couple of fights. So much so that I would say Canelo has a pretty good chance of beating him.

Comment

nope no payday for you, you bum. Go stack up your trash mattresses cause once you fight someone legit you going NIGHT NIGHT.

Comment

The way Quillen gets backed up by everybody, I'd take Canelo by 6th round stoppage. Easy jump to middleweight for the Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                    X