No announcement yet.

Donaire I'm still a huge fan but..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire I'm still a huge fan but..

I understand that Donaire's manager Cameron Dunkin already had eyes on Arce and Nishioka prior to even Rigo beating Ramos for the IBF 122 but if you beat Arce and Nishioka. I hope you take on Rigo the God of Cuba lol.

I hope Nonito dont bust a Juan Manuel Marquez and duck Khan or Guerrero and rather choose to fight come forward fighters like David Diaz and Peterson or Pacquiao.

Or Pacquiao ducking Raheem and Guzman.

Nonito please don't duck Rigoooo LOL.

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
    I understand that Donaire's manager Cameron Dunkin already had eyes on Arce and Nishioka prior to even Rigo beating Ramos for the IBF 122 but if you beat Arce and Nishioka. I hope you take on Rigo the God of Cuba lol.

I hope Nonito dont bust a Juan Manuel Marquez and duck Khan or Guerrero and rather choose to fight come forward fighters like David Diaz and Peterson or Pacquiao.

Or Pacquiao ducking Raheem and Guzman.

Nonito please don't duck Rigoooo LOL.
    Rigo needs more fightS before he gets a shot. HeS no boxing god. he needs
    to prove himself. Everyone is always crying Rigo, but really wtf has he done in the pros? WON 9 fights and against who? LOL YEAH OKAY!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Rigo needs more fightS before he gets a shot. HeS no boxing god. he needs
      to prove himself. Everyone is always crying Rigo, but really wtf has he done in the pros? WON 9 fights and against who? LOL YEAH OKAY!
      Cubans go crazy for him. So he's God of Cuba.

Comment

Cubans go crazy for him. So he's God of Cuba.
        Nothing wrong with that. Cubans stick together. Thats good. But as far as him fighting in the US as a pro for a title this soon is nuts. Ive seen nothing from him that say he deserves a title shot over others who have been fighting and been wanting one. His amateur back ground is great. but that where that is...in his Back ground. this is the pros now.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Nothing wrong with that. Cubans stick together. Thats good. But as far as him fighting in the US as a pro for a title this soon is nuts. Ive seen nothing from him that say he deserves a title shot over others who have been fighting and been wanting one. His amateur back ground is great. but that where that is...in his Back ground. this is the pros now.
          Rigo to me still a huge threat to Donaire and I'm giving Rigo as a favorite if they fight. Yeah, but at least you we agree that Pacquiao and Bradley is a great fight. I'm actually gonna spend my hard earn money for that fight even it doesnt have the same hype like other fights.

Comment

Yeah MArquez is a duck because he wanted to get hella paid and fight Pacquiao smh. Oh by the way i would favor marquez to puncture Khans lungs and outsmart the ghost

Comment

Rigo to me still a huge threat to Donaire and I'm giving Rigo as a favorite if they fight. Yeah, but at least you we agree that Pacquiao and Bradley is a great fight. I'm actually gonna spend my hard earn money for that fight even it doesnt have the same hype like other fights.
              PAc& Tim have hype to those who knows bradley. Ive always been a Bradley fan and hes a great threat to Pac.
              As for Rigo..I cant say he a threat or not. Or if he would win or lose really. All im saying is be needs more fights under his belt before he fights for someones belt. There are many fighters in old sweaty gyms all over world with guys wishing for a shot. And great fighters sometimes never get known! There are guys out there that are P4p greats just dont have the shot. He may be one of them but he like everyone else need to prove that a little more IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Yeah MArquez is a duck because he wanted to get hella paid and fight Pacquiao smh. Oh by the way i would favor marquez to puncture Khans lungs and outsmart the ghost
                yeah, Co-sign

Comment

Donaire needs to train to the level he is in , he tired last fight and he shouldn't , the hand gave him problems and so did the frustration , people are trashing him when it wasnt that bad of a performance he is an excellent fighter , it seems to me he needs to mature some more as a fighter , he been put on a pedestal and its a little early , might blow up in his face .

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    Right! That's why Marquez trainer didn't want Khan vs Marquez and criticize de la hoya. They ran to the highest peak of Mexico training for Pacquiao because that's all Marquez want is Pacquiao, Pacquiao, Pacquiao, David Diaz, Peterson, Juan Diaz, Katsidis all the fighters that suit his style.

Marquez ducks and scared of Khan, RG. I'm not hating Marquez I'm just telling the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X