No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Manfredo: Chavez is My Best Shot To Win a Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Manfredo: Chavez is My Best Shot To Win a Title

Peter Manfredo Jr. knows why he’s in Houston.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nah... you're in Texas... you're screwed mate

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Nah... you're in Texas... you're screwed mate
      Dont mess with Texas

Comment

Probably his best shot.

Comment

Really like manfredo my first ever boxing match i watched was him, always liked the guy wish him well but chavez got this one he might not be that good but hes young manferdo's only 30 but hes an old 30 like judah

Comment

the title says it all. chavez jr is the sorriest champion in the history of mexican boxing. if manfredo can't beat him then he needs to go away.

Comment

Chavez is your last shot

Comment

He acts like a guy who knows there are better than him BEGGING for a shot, but he can't, and shouldn't, turn down the payday. The good thing is, Chavez won't hurt him bad. He's not good enough for that. Manfredo can get a close loss at best, if he boxes and makes the bigger Chavez carry his own weight.

Comment

Chavez can't stop Manfredo? I don't see why people are underestimating Jr. I say he gets this Manfredo scrub out of there. He can go chill with Alfonso Gomez after he gets KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    Chavez can't stop Manfredo? I don't see why people are underestimating Jr. I say he gets this Manfredo scrub out of there. He can go chill with Alfonso Gomez after he gets KTFO!
                    He's not going to KO him. If he couldn't KO Zbik, he won't KO Manfredo

Comment

Working...
                    X