Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Trunks Says The Outcome Of The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's Trunks Says The Outcome Of The Fight!

i know it may sound stupid but check this out.

Pac-Mab 1 he was wearing red trunks, the fight was long and brutal ended by the corner throwing the towel.

Pac-Jmm 1 red trunks again, the fight was long and brutal ended by draw.

Pac-Em1 red trunks, ended in 12 rounds of war.

Pac-Em2 white trunks fight ended with EM on the canvass

Pac-Em3 white trunks ended by EM on the canvass again

Pac-Diaz white trunks ended Diaz on canvass

Pac-ODLH red trunks fight took long and punishment for ODLH and quit on his stool

Pac-Hatton white trunks, fight ended Hatton on the canvass.

Pac-Cotto red trunks, fught was brutal and went the distance til the fight was stopped by the ref.

my observation is that everytime he wears red trunks the fight goes the distance and his victory wearing this is either decision, the ref stops the fight or the towel is waved by the other team.

but everytime he wears white trunks he knocks them out or the opponent is down in the canvass.

i think it's only jmm who escaped this red and white thing. when manny wore red it was brutal but he got the draw, when manny wore white it went the distance but manny only won by UD.

anyone notice this?

Originally posted by Kantot View Post
    i know it may sound stupid but check this out.

Pac-Mab 1 he was wearing red trunks, the fight was long and brutal ended by the corner throwing the towel.

Pac-Jmm 1 red trunks again, the fight was long and brutal ended by draw.

Pac-Em1 red trunks, ended in 12 rounds of war.

Pac-Em2 white trunks fight ended with EM on the canvass

Pac-Em3 white trunks ended by EM on the canvass again

Pac-Diaz white trunks ended Diaz on canvass

Pac-ODLH red trunks fight took long and punishment for ODLH and quit on his stool

Pac-Hatton white trunks, fight ended Hatton on the canvass.

Pac-Cotto red trunks, fught was brutal and went the distance til the fight was stopped by the ref.

my observation is that everytime he wears red trunks the fight goes the distance and his victory wearing this is either decision, the ref stops the fight or the towel is waved by the other team.

but everytime he wears white trunks he knocks them out or the opponent is down in the canvass.

i think it's only jmm who escaped this red and white thing. when manny wore red it was brutal but he got the draw, when manny wore white it went the distance but manny only won by UD.

anyone notice this?
    interesting,

but no, Manny dint win by UD with MArquez on the second fight, he won by SD.

Comment

Interesting.....

I wonder what would happen if pac wore black trunks ala tyson...

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
        Interesting.....

I wonder what would happen if pac wore black trunks ala tyson...
        destruction!

Comment

the same with david haye, he and his team where blue before the fight if they plan to box and win late or red if they plan to finish quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X