Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX 360- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION- The best boxing game ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION- The best boxing game ever!

Who ever think thier ready to challenge the great SWEETSCIENCE100 to a boxing match , I'm ready. This game is so realistic, I can't believe it. Im over 30years old, but yet any free time at home away from the kids and wife, I can't seem to put this game down. Any of you know about this game? If your a boxing fan, I recomend this super duper game for you.

This game is so dope! You can create your own boxer and challenge all the greats and current fighters, working your way up to unify all the belts, or You can fight in one on one competion,or story mode ,where you play as this charater thats a super star ameture fighter, that gose to jail by being framed by this Bob Arum Charater,lol. Then he gets released and finds himself headed for a title shot. Very Gripping and dramatic,Bloody and exciting. Mike tyson punch out is for kids, this game is for die hard boxing fans. You also get sponsorship from NIKE,REEBOK,ADIDAS,OR RINGSIDE

Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 01-20-2012, 04:02 PM.

Yeah, it's a great game. I like Round 3 the most but Champion is a close second. And round 4 kinda blew.

Comment

I would put you to sleep in less than 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Yeah, it's a great game. I like Round 3 the most but Champion is a close second. And round 4 kinda blew.
        round 3 and 4 are to slow to me, and unrealistic . Champion captures the realism in boxing. You must learn to box in order to compete with the good guys. Button smashing gets you ko'ed. Timing ,distance,speed,height,reach,power,stamina all play a huge part in getting victory in FN champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          I would put you to sleep in less than 3 rounds.
          DUDE YOU JUST MIGHT BUT IM UP TO THE CHALLENGE, ANYDAY. Just sign the contract PUNK! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            round 3 and 4 are to slow to me, and unrealistic . Champion captures the realism in boxing. You must learn to box in order to compete with the good guys. Button smashing gets you ko'ed. Timing ,distance,speed,height,reach,power,stamina all play a huge part in getting victory in FN champion.

I agree that 3 is slow. When I first played it I was really weirded out by it but I think it's the most fun. Champion is probably as realistic as you can get in a video game but sometimes I prefer unrealistic mechanics for better gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              DUDE YOU JUST MIGHT BUT IM UP TO THE CHALLENGE, ANYDAY. Just sign the contract PUNK! lol
              Actually I might not hehehe. But I am okay good I think. The problem with fight night is the stamina, how on earth do fighters walk around like zombies after 6? But I box too. I just have to get used to the style. Let's spar. Ill PM you my gamertag.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I agree that 3 is slow. When I first played it I was really weirded out by it but I think it's the most fun. Champion is probably as realistic as you can get in a video game but sometimes I prefer unrealistic mechanics for better gameplay.
                Oh I understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Actually I might not hehehe. But I am okay good I think. The problem with fight night is the stamina, how on earth do fighters walk around like zombies after 6? But I box too. I just have to get used to the style. Let's spar. Ill PM you my gamertag.
                  If your slugging bombs non stop for 6 rounds straight your gonna be tired. Im still learning how to play, but I except all challenges, I dont cherry pick or duck or dodge. Let's get it own!

Comment

Its a good game. Havn't played in a while, its a little old now. Any news of a new one coming out?

Comment

Working...
                    X