Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko, Tomasz Adamek Press Tour Highlights

Press Conference Wroclaw, Poland, Regional Center for Business Tourism

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure about his chances. He didn't look too impressive against Grant and McBride, who are both totally shot. He still needs to improve massively to beat Vitali Klitschko. And I don't buy into all the talk about Vitali slowing down. Too bad the Solis fight ended up like that. He's not the same as when he fought Lewis, ofcourse, but he has so much experience to take into the ring. Adamek doesn't have this at HW. I think Adamek will end up like most other Vitali victims and he really has to take care of himself in there. He will be moving all the time and follow his gameplan with fast hands, he HAS a chance for sure. It could be an epic fight, and it is surely something to look forward to. Adamek deserves all the respect in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      I'm not sure about his chances. He didn't look too impressive against Grant and McBride, who are both totally shot. He still needs to improve massively to beat Vitali Klitschko. And I don't buy into all the talk about Vitali slowing down. Too bad the Solis fight ended up like that. He's not the same as when he fought Lewis, ofcourse, but he has so much experience to take into the ring. Adamek doesn't have this at HW. I think Adamek will end up like most other Vitali victims and he really has to take care of himself in there. He will be moving all the time and follow his gameplan with fast hands, he HAS a chance for sure. It could be an epic fight, and it is surely something to look forward to. Adamek deserves all the respect in the world.
      The key is box and move and never ever slug it out. Give Vitali the one two, move and reset and do it again and never get caught on the ropes.

Comment

I think Adamek will do better than most of Big V's opponents but it will be more of the same. Vitali has never been behind on the cards so there is no way he will lose a decision and Tomasz doesn't have the power to rock Vitali. That pretty much takes away any chance for Adamek to win this fight. Should be a good challenge finally for Vitali that he will have figured out and handle well about half way through the fight.

Comment

Like most people, I have massive respect and admiration for Tomasz, but the truth is he almost got KO'd by Grant, had trouble with Estrada, and didn't stop a total tomato can in McBride.

Vitali is going to win, by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Press Conference Wroclaw, Poland, Regional Center for Business Tourism

[Click Here To Read More]
            Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
            I think Adamek will do better than most of Big V's opponents but it will be more of the same. Vitali has never been behind on the cards so there is no way he will lose a decision and Tomasz doesn't have the power to rock Vitali. That pretty much takes away any chance for Adamek to win this fight. Should be a good challenge finally for Vitali that he will have figured out and handle well about half way through the fight.
            That sounds like an accurate observation. Adamek is fast but Vitali is not slow either. Adamek to put on a great performance, something we have not seen from a Vitali opponent for a long time. WAR.

Comment

One Shot, And Vitali Is STILL Champ!

Have always thought Vitali was far and away the best of the Klitschko brothers. Ask Lennox Lewis. He was getting the hell beat out of himself by Vitali when the fight was stopped over a nasty cut to Vitali's eye. This puffed up Cruiserweight is going to get knocked out cold by one big bomb!

Comment

Working...
              X