No announcement yet.

meat, if you do that **** to me again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meat, if you do that **** to me again

imma choke you till your fukin eyes pop outta your head! don^t fluck with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    imma choke you till your fukin eyes pop outta your head! don^t fluck with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO! Reading this made me LOL! What did he do?

Comment

Tim Horton got that baby mama drama goin on with meat

Comment

meat knows and i anin`t try to be a rat but haha, i don`t think you understand the circumstances of what you are doing, i`m that muhfuka who will fly to the OC to talk to you man to man. watch me, yo.

Comment

Meat only paid attention to Tim because he's E-rich

Comment

imma do whatever the fuuck i want lil timmy... cry me a gawdam river.

and stop stalkin me on FB u fuucken freak, that was the first friend request ive ever had from a black man.

Comment

Oi both of you ...

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/023/640/post-****-or-gtfo.jpg?1256188599[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post

tim orton wants to choke "meat"

:wank:

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

c'mon guys, i hate seeing two of my favorite posters beefing. reminds me when walt liquor and kev were beefing, i just couldn't pick a side.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                  Oi both of you ...

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/023/640/post-****-or-gtfo.jpg?1256188599[/IMG]

i agree, can never go wrong with ****.

i'm not saying people ripped off what i was doing, but i used to post "**** of gtfo" on threads that were dumb and troll posts or totally random threads. especially on pacquiao on steroids type threads.

i'm glad everyone is doing it now, we needs more **** to go around.

Comment

tims gettin me fired up right now!! if youre in my city i would curb stomp the shiiit out of you. you made this thread, stop pm'ing me!!

Comment

Working...
                    X