No announcement yet.

best brand of equpiment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best brand of equpiment

what is ur opinons on the best brand of boxing equpiment...im trying to buy some but i want stuff that will last a LONG time

Originally posted by Dudeman1056 View Post
    what is ur opinons on the best brand of boxing equpiment...im trying to buy some but i want stuff that will last a LONG time
    use title boxing equipment they really last long and good quality

Comment

winning brand. it will cost you a lot but well worth it. trust me. imo most comfortable gloves, headgear, protective cup. etc

Comment

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE

Comment

ringside or the expensive everlast equipment

Comment

"Best?" Winning, or Reyes. Overall quality, fit, and durability. Expensive, though.

$ for $, I'd go with Title or the top-tier Everlast gear. The Title Gel equipment is outstanding.

Comment

yes i have a winning headgear it cost me 170 but its the comfiest headgear ive ever seen and it protects like no other. gloves id say from best to average from what ive heard
              winning
              grant and cleto reyes are both second because there both good gloves for diffrent types of training and fighters.
              everlast

Comment

For all those that want the expensive ****.You better be able to ko ****ers with those 110 dollar gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudeman1056 View Post
                  you are trying to steal my point you could have just asked

Comment

Working...
                  X