• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Even Rampage thinks the new guys in UFC fight like cowards

Here is a video of Quintin "Rampage" Jackson:

Key Facts:

(Read them twice)

1. He states that "id be surprised if he tries to fight me like a man".
    2. He is trying to say UFC is full of people who fight like cowards. Eg Arm bars, chokes etc.
    3. He makes a point that PPVs are important and you get them from excitement.
    4. He mentions that fighting a wrestler would be boring because he would be just doing ground defense moves etc.
    5. Just like in boxing, when nobody appreciates Andre Ward the same is happening to these new guys who think cheap ways of winning is the best way.
    6. What happened to taking it on the chin and fighting it out? Because we all know that would bring the excitement.
    7. UFC need to learn from K1 and boxing
    8. Reference: Remy Bonyaski, Musashi, Mayweather, Mike Tyson, Danny Williams, Ricky Hatton, Bob Sapp, Cro Cop, Hong Man Choi and many of the old schoolers.

Ok , so " fighting like a man " means swinging like an idiot leaving your chin wide open waiting to get KTFO ?? What a ******ed thread. This is mma , not boxing. You have to be competent in stiking and the grappling aspect if you want to be succesful.
    Jon Jones wont fight me like a man ? Didnt Jones destroyed this guy and choked him out ??

Comment

Rampage is a B- fighter that should go to K1 and get knocked out if he really wants a stand up fight.

Comment

Rampage is just frustrated that dudes wont stand and trade with him in a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
          Rampage is just frustrated that dudes wont stand and trade with him in a brawl.
          He should go to K1 and get KTFO then.

I'm sick and tired of his ****ty ass personality.

Comment

Rampage did fight in k-1 and did well if I remember correctly...

Comment

I agree with him. Too many wrestlers and ****s who love to hump their opponents all day without doing anything. This is why M1 challenge fights are better. Those Russians are hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Rampage did fight in k-1 and did well if I remember correctly...
                he is 2-0 beat the same guy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  he is 2-0 beat the same guy twice.
                  Bob Sapp smashed the same guy faster than Rampage.

The guy has nearly as many losses as wins.
                  Last edited by monaroCountry; 01-03-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Rampage is a gate keeper in MMA and in K1 he would get ktfo. Throw him in there with Saki and Badr if he wants a FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                    X