Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wish All Of The Mother****ers a SLOW and PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wish All Of The Mother****ers a SLOW and PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!

I am a minority and I hate all of these bitches. This is why white peoplee dont like us. I hope every one dies slowly, painfully, and with their eyes wide open!!!!

man white people do that type of **** more than mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
      man white people do that type of **** more than mexicans

Dude, I would murdered someone if they tried that **** with me. I mean, I would have probably got killed too, but someones mom and family would have been crying that night.

Comment

These people are what I call ******s.

Comment

Naw really, they have too much of an "animal in the wild" instinct.

Comment

so it's ok for white people not to like all minorities because of a select few is what you are saying?

Comment

I hate crackas myself....

Comment

I can't really tell what's going on but I seen it happen at the Illegals here in Vegas a couple times.. Dude is talking **** about a race crew or some people there and pisses people off.. they hound his car and break the **** out of it and beat some ass. I seen white people do it too though..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  so it's ok for white people not to like all minorities because of a select few is what you are saying?
                  Hell No that is not what I am saying. I am a minority and conduct myself in a professional and educated manner. What I am saying is most middle to upper class white people use the old saying " one rotten apple ruins the bunch", and when they see this it makes them feel that all are like they are right.

I had a friend in high school, one of my best friends, who happened to be white. His father was cool with me, until one day That dude came over to my house and chilled. He had his father pick him up, and I lived in a bad area where there were murders and the sounds of constant gunshots. A place where people were found dead in the bayou next to my apts, and where drunks, drug dealers, and gangsters freely roamed the streets.

Well when his father picked him up, he was naturely scared. Now I am not like the people in the neighborhood. I did get in lots of fights and had to hold my nuts, but I refused to go down that path. But the next day his father told him not to hang out with me anymore and that because where I lived I was a trouble maker and was up to no good. Well we still chilled with other friends and parties and ****, but he never told his dad that I would be there, because his father would not have let him go.

So that is why I say what I said.
                  Last edited by My Name Is...; 08-07-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

what? Those are blacks. What does that have to do with hispanics?

Comment

Working...
                    X