No announcement yet.

Why does Donaire win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Donaire win?

Break it down for me as to how Donaire wins as tbh I am shocked 95% are backing Donaire.

Break it down a little more than ''Rigo is chinny'' I understand he has more experience as a pro but I haven't really heard a legitimate argument for why he wins.

Tell me what I am missing here. I just can't see it and tbh with the amount saying Donaire, I am starting to feel I am crazy. I legitimately feel Rigondeaux is going to not just beat Donaire but beat him in one sided fashion.

Is it because he momentarily got shaken by Marroquinn and Donaires knocked over a load of tin cans with no defense?

Help me out here.

Donaire has good speed, reach, skills and power. Hes a pretty complete fighter. Rigo hasnt had many pro fights and pros are different than the amateurs. The experience of fighting all of those 12 rounders will be a big advantage for donaire.

Comment

He is shorter and chinny.

Comment

Rigondeaux has good speed, reach, skills & power and the experience of fighting all those 12 rounders? Donaire has only been the 12 round distance a few times.

Comment

Rigo is chinny

Comment

simple .. rigo just needs to prove that the flaws he has shown in the past againts average opponnets will not be available for nonito to capitalize on when they fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Rigondeaux has good speed, reach, skills & power and the experience of fighting all those 12 rounders? Donaire has only been the 12 round distance a few times.
              i guess you can call this a testement to nonito having the power advantage more than anything...esp that the opponent quality between them is very apparrent...

Comment

It seems like a lot of fighters catch Donaires punches on their gloves, feel the power and are cool to coast to a loss. Does Rigo have the balls to go out on his shield?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Break it down for me as to how Donaire wins as tbh I am shocked 95% are backing Donaire.

Break it down a little more than ''Rigo is chinny'' I understand he has more experience as a pro but I haven't really heard a legitimate argument for why he wins.

Tell me what I am missing here. I just can't see it and tbh with the amount saying Donaire, I am starting to feel I am crazy. I legitimately feel Rigondeaux is going to not just beat Donaire but beat him in one sided fashion.

Is it because he momentarily got shaken by Marroquinn and Donaires knocked over a load of tin cans with no defense?

Help me out here.
                  The bolded statement is exactly why the majority of Nonito's supporters think he will beat Rigo. The rest think Guillermo will run all night and Donaire will win a lopsided decision.

I'm not picking Rigo to win. I think the fight is a toss-up. But I'll bet anyone all my points that Rigondeaux does not get knocked out against Donaire. Yeah, Guille's chin is admittedly questionable, but he's never been knocked out or in serious trouble. The jury's still out on his ultimate punch resistance. Truth be told, both these men have the power to win by KO.

Comment

Someone said it the other day. He chin is questionable and he leaves his jab out there to long. It should be a closely contested fight but I like Donaire by a late tko.

Comment

Working...
                    X