Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: Geale Not Real, He Has a White Wife, White Kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: Geale Not Real, He Has a White Wife, White Kids

Anthony Mundine says Daniel Geale does not deserve to wear the Aboriginal flag on his shorts, questioning the dual world champion's indigenous heritage.

Anthony Mundine lit the fuse for next year's long-awaited rematch with Daniel Geale by questioning the dual boxing world champion's indigenous heritage on Thursday, saying he doesn't deserve to wear the Aboriginal flag on his shorts. [Click Here To Read More]

Mudine, you are keeping it real all right, real stupid that is

Comment

I hope Mundine gets wrecked, then calls out Floyd Mayweather after he loses.

Comment

**** mundine

Comment

Geale gonna cash in on a lucrative domestic fight, fair enough he deserves it. After that he needs to face GGG and take his asswhoopin.

Comment

Dayum, does this dude ever STFU?

Comment

Mundine is gna get smashed on by GEale... ya guys this guys talks out of his A** just like KING NOT KHAN.. These two are like mirror images of each other, just good at talkin.... How much you guys wanna bet a KHAN story will come up in few days.. LOL

Comment

LOL, wut is he talking about? Geale is white, that's pretty obvious innit?

Lol, he's whiter than me.

Comment

Oh, Mundine, you silly silly mother****er.

Comment

I wasn't aware this fight was official (or in the process of being made, even). The only thing I knew was that Mundine was talking massive crap. I wish Geale would fight GGG next, but in Geale's defense, he has taken on some good competition as of late. I reckon a fight against Mundine will bring in a high reward with a relatively low risk. Fair enough...

On a side note, I was completely unaware that Geale claims to be an aboriginal. He looks as European as they come!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X