No announcement yet.

Canelo is just that damn good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is just that damn good!

No matter who he fights people will still hate.

I made a thread when I first came on here saying he was legit and people where saying ''so & so beats him, hes garbage etc''
    Hes beaten pretty much all them guys or they've ducked him.

The kid is legit, if he fights K9 you'll say he was old, scrappy & his best win was over the boring Cory Spinks.

If he fights Lara you'll say he lost to Molina, hasn't even had 20 pro fights.

If he fights Kirkland, hes got a glass chin, Angulo was always dog**** & the slowest 154lb fighter on earth.

He just can not win and let me tell you like I did last year there is not one single guy on this earth at 154 that beats this kid. He would knock Cotto into retirement, he would smash Lara to pieces, Vanes isn't even worth mentioning neither is Molina who would do nothing but try hug his way to a boring decision.

Canelo IS the real deal You can nit-pick his record, you can do that with anyone in history. NO 154LB FIGHTER BEATS HIM!

To think he is still a kid too.

Who'd he beat to make you feel this way?

Also, a lot of fighters get the list of excuses you listed after winning after all of NSB said they couldn't. I guess it's just an NSB thing.
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-01-2012, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Turn him into an AM and you got yourself the next "crafty" & "skillful" Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Turn him into an AM and you got yourself the next "crafty" & "skillful" Mayweather.
        if he was, threads would be made that he's the next P4P Fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          After they did, you two guys would be waiting in the wing to tell us how crappy his resume is and how he hasn't done anything to deserve praise/compliments.

Comment

this kid is pretty good, i can tell he gets better every fight ....bright future

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Who'd he beat to make you feel this way?

Also, a lot of fighters get the list of excuses you listed after winning after they all of NSB said they couldn't. I guess it's just an NSB thing.

He has shutout a fair few guys I still consider very useful but to answer the question nobody in particular I can just safely say I have seen enough of the kid to safely assume he is legit. I know a damn good fighter when I see one lol

I just think the kids very well rounded, ridiculously strong and tbf he does just about everything right. No doubt he ploughs through anybody at 154 right now.

And yh I agree, if I do that I at least tend to admit I was wrong and give the fighter props/his due for proving me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                this kid is pretty good, i can tell he gets better every fight ....bright future

This!

The rate he is improving as well is amazing.
                I think once he hits around 24-25 he will be off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  After they did, you two guys would be waiting in the wing to tell us how crappy his resume is and how he hasn't done anything to deserve praise/compliments.
                  I have admitted several times in the past that Canelo is overhyped on certain levels, his resume isn't the best out there compared to other boxers non154, has been spoiled at times, has had stupid ass catch weight fights, paper belt, and other things............

BUT

Dude is elite, has been putting in work, has been TRYING to get good fight going, done more than the majority of 154 pounders, very good technically, improving, good for the sport, IS THE FUCKING TRUTH NOW!! among many other things.

I may like him but I'm fair.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Dude got mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X