Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: Guillermo Jones is Hungry For Russian Meat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King: Guillermo Jones is Hungry For Russian Meat!

Promoter Don King is warning fans not to overlook the ability of cruiserweight veteran Guillermo Jones (38-3-2, 30KOs) of Panama. On May 17th at the Crocus City Hall in Russia, Jones will challenge WBA cruiserweight king Denis Lebedev (25-1, 19KOs). Last year Jones was stripped of the title when he failed to make his mandatory defense against Lebedev, who was the interim-champion and was later given full title status.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

...no ****.

Comment

is king saying jones is light in the loafers?

Comment

http://hahgay.com/

Comment

The dude has had 2 fights since 2008. No wonder he's so damn hungry. No money for food!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
              ...no ****.

Comment

That was gay and nationalist all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ghidra View Post
                  The dude has had 2 fights since 2008. No wonder he's so damn hungry. No money for food!
                  The craziest part is that he has only fought 2X in 5 years, yet has been allowed to keep his title.

Comment

Yeah well he's always been hungry. Or is it that he's always been eating? I'm almost sure he started as a WW...at like 6'4." Lebedev can fight but if this was a mid-30's Jones I'd pick him to win...no idea what type of effort he will put in for this but I still can't sleep on his chances to adapt during the fight.

He is the type who can come off the couch and win a fight based on pure (albeit wasted) talent

Comment

Working...
                    X