No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Targets November Return at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Targets November Return at 130

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Former two-division champion Juan "JuanMa" Lopez is in town for this weekend's pay-per-view showdown between WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

I though the suspension was only for fighting in PR? SO he can still fight elsewhere if he wants to. He was 144 a month out form the Salido fight and looked really solid, he must be really weakening himself to get down to 126.

Comment

He been talking about it for awhile now..... Wonder if he can get his hands on a title at the weight

Comment

Lose the ego, train properly & maybe you can make a go of this boxing gig.

Comment

Juanma is going to get seriously hurt, he should stay retired.

Comment

JuanMa need to change a lot of things and need to put his life in order.... only then, return to box. Yep, agree... he can get hurt, badly.

Comment

How about a rematch with Marquez?

Comment

juan lopez

he needs to hit the road, and stop boxing in puerto rico, he got to comfortable...

Comment

Originally posted by Dsanchez View Post
                  i don't get it sometimes, boxers get ko'd all the time but when an "elite" or "top" boxer loses then everyone start calling for retirement?!?!
                  i agree.. dude is in his 20's... It's not like hes a mosley, who takes a sustained beating for 12 rounds and doesnt go down, thats whats bad for health.

Comment

Working...
                  X